oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

3 minutes ago, sambaDTR said:

2022 Manchester City Active Roster

Player (24)      Pos     Annual Salary   Weekly salary

Zack Steffen    GK     £2,392,000           £46,000

Hope they are paying some of his wages!

If rumours were to be believed, we were prepared to pay 40k for Henderson, this might not be far off. 2 million for a year of a good keeper... We'll see if it pays off. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Foogle said:

If rumours were to be believed, we were prepared to pay 40k for Henderson, this might not be far off. 2 million for a year of a good keeper... We'll see if it pays off. 

Then 40k will be no problem when we sign him in the prem next year 👍

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, macapes said:

Really not. Just bored of a bunch of people complaining about it endlessly.

For what it's worth, I didn't believe him, his Giles and Lenihan stuff was public knowledge, but saw nothing ban worthy.

But it's not the posters responsible for the ban, it's admin.

Regardless, it's dull and repetitive.

I saw nothing ban worthy either and if you didn't believe him that's fine, problem is we will never know. Anyway let's stop derailing the thread.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, sambaDTR said:

2022 Manchester City Active Roster

Player (24)      Pos     Annual Salary   Weekly salary

Zack Steffen    GK     £2,392,000           £46,000

Hope they are paying some of his wages!

Dont worry about our finances, let the Derby fans do that for us. 

Think we all know he’s going to be extremely comfortable with the ball at his feet. That’ll be one of the main reasons he’s no.2 at city. 

What I want to know is is he actually a good goalkeeper? Is he a good shot stopper? I can not say as I haven’t seen him play nearly enough. 

Personally I’m not really that excited by the link. I have concerns that if he is so good, why is he having to drop to the second tier for regular game time? 

Of course I’m not writing him off, I just haven’t seen him enough to be excited. I also haven’t seen anyone give any reasons why’s he’s actually a good goalkeeper apart from being city’s no.2. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Will said:

It's not great

He has barely played since joining Man City. You can’t judge him over some pointless stats .

3 minutes ago, "KM" said:

He has barely played since joining Man City. You can’t judge him over some pointless stats .

Someone asked for thoughts on those stats, they're not great. That's all.

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?