oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Very quite tonight. Is twine to Burnley the biggest deal in the championship so far? And has there been bigger outgoings than Pope to the skunks?

Feel like it’s gonna be real quiet till Spence is sorted now

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Seems like spurs focusing on richarlason at the moment can't see anything happening with Spence till that's sorted

Just now, scotty189 said:

Seems like spurs focusing on richarlason at the moment can't see anything happening with Spence till that's sorted

isn;t that why Levy is dealing with Spence directly?

12 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

isn;t that why Levy is dealing with Spence directly?

Yeah Patricio is sorting Richarlison and Lenglet. If they get them two then the only other one left for them is spence.

They wanted 6 new players. They have 3 in Forster Perisic and Bissouma. No way will they not try sign Spence now. All this talk of they are looking at alternative targets is nonsense. They want Spence and are just playing the game.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Very quite tonight. Is twine to Burnley the biggest deal in the championship so far? And has there been bigger outgoings than Pope to the skunks?

Yeah mate. Them two are biggest in terms of incoming and outgoing. The below link has all the deals done by each club in Championship.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12631265/transfer-news-summer-transfer-window-2022-championship-ins-and-outs

I would say if you were ranking the 10 most significant transfers in championship so far in terms of they likely impact at they new clubs then Lenihan and Giles would be in that top 10. A lot of clubs signed players but not many on that list you would say will have a major impact.

Wallace and Swift at WBA would make that list. Millwall as well paid a record fee for that ditch midfielder and signed Afobe. Then there is Twine at Burnley and Darling ar Swansea.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

They are having a bit of a go to be fair to them. Be interesting to see how they do.

I have a soft spot for Arsenal so I hope they failure miserably. After they paid us good money for Spence.

38 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

With Friday being the 1st July that might bring some news with it. 

Spurs fans think it will be sorted fairly soon now based on the news today

17 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

With Friday being the 1st July that might bring some news with it. 

Spurs fans think it will be sorted fairly soon now based on the news today

Hopefully CW will get his top targets in ASAP , I think there will will be a couple of surprises that will excite us all.

Quality up to now , here's hoping. UTB 

• Like 2

Imagine being a Spurs fan, hoping to come onto a Boro forum and rub it in our faces that you are stealing our prized future star in some form of retribution for the cup game, only to find out we cant wait to sell him, some never rated him and most think hes a prize *** for some antics that maybe happened. 

Cant wait for the new season. Havent been this optimistic since I knew we were getting relegated but had bought Bamford to fire us back up.....

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

Preston manager says he’s quietly confident in bringing Archer back on loan.  From skysports

I don't think he understands the meaning of the word quiet! 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Yeah Patricio is sorting Richarlison and Lenglet. If they get them two then the only other one left for them is spence.

They wanted 6 new players. They have 3 in Forster Perisic and Bissouma. No way will they not try sign Spence now. All this talk of they are looking at alternative targets is nonsense. They want Spence and are just playing the game.

Sounds like they are strengthening their squad more than their first eleven. Apart from Perisic I don't think any of those players particularly make Spurs' team better. 

Chuba should be gone in next few days.... Maybe we are waiting to shift spence and some strikers before making our moves?

Pushing hard in negotiations for Armstrong. Southampton want a replacement in first which may force us to look elsewhere as ideally we want 2 strikers in before Portugal trip.

Player keen to come.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 4
14 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Chuba should be gone in next few days.... Maybe we are waiting to shift spence and some strikers before making our moves?

Pushing hard in negotiations for Armstrong. Southampton want a replacement in first which may force us to look elsewhere as ideally we want 2 strikers in before Portugal trip.

Player keen to come.

Excited by Armstrong the most out of the strikers linked. Hope it happens.

I'd probably go

Armstrong 

Gyokeres

Archer 

Gayle 

Mcgoldrick

In order of excitement. 

• Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?