oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

It will be interesting watching this one pan out...........New Forum member and first post is transfer related!

Interested Spock GIF by Star Trek

As I said nothing more than interested atm, teams will be all over him with him being out of contract tomorrow, unlikely to happen with boro still having 3 left sided wing backs on the books and can’t see him being a starter in the championship 

17 minutes ago, Sam said:

Boro are interested in Forest Green Rovers wing back Nicky Cadden. 6 goals 12 assists last year in League 2. All down to if bola stays or if he wants out. Out of contract tomorrow and Forest Green unlikely to renew it after bringing in Harry Boyes from Sheffield United who plays in the same position. Watford also want him and with them having last years FGR manager might be a bigger pull 

The Forest Green player I would have liked us to look at was Kane Wilson but he’s gone to Bristol City. Highly rated RWB just turned 22 this year, had 3 goals 14 assists last season. Would have been perfect as backup and to challenge Jones this season.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, JTG said:

The Forest Green player I would have liked us to look at was Kane Wilson but he’s gone to Bristol City. Highly rated RWB just turned 22 this year, had 3 goals 14 assists last season. Would have been perfect as backup and to challenge Jones this season.

Didn’t want to play second fiddle. Also perfect for Bristol city with their rebuild 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Borodane said:

In which case I’d rather buy a classic car than lease one. And I’m fairly sure you really have to limit the use. 

As we saw with Sol Bamba when he had to play regularly...

20 hours ago, Changing Times said:

See, something like that raises my comfort level with the signing, cos it suggests that they aren't looking to offload him, or at least if they are they believe he'd be worth more after his loan spell with us.  It doesn't tell me any more about him as a player but it's a bit of insight into what Man City think of him.  So that gets a little green tick in my mind ✔️

Just to be completely pedantic, thats actually a purple tick. 😉

THIS is a green tick...

green-tick-removebg-preview-removebg-preview.png.709b1059b618b126a51207c904de5364.png

1 hour ago, Sam said:

Boro are interested in Forest Green Rovers wing back Nicky Cadden. 6 goals 12 assists last year in League 2. All down to if bola stays or if he wants out. Out of contract tomorrow and Forest Green unlikely to renew it after bringing in Harry Boyes from Sheffield United who plays in the same position. Watford also want him and with them having last years FGR manager might be a bigger pull 

Seems strange that they wouldn't renew his contract with those stats.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?