oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

do you think so?

I'm just going by what one or two of the regular ITK's has said, that we are spending part of the Spence money on Gyokeres. Granted I have no idea whether it's as close as I wrote, but my point stands, that I don't think the club have been sitting on their hands regarding strikers and that our recruitment of quality strikers very much depends on selling Spence first.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NorwichBoro said:

I remember 6 months ago we were all desperate to have Spence back from forest 

But then we realised how good his replacement is and how much benefit his sale will do in the window. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Any new updates from the ITK’s today on like Spence deals and others progressing?

I think you mean “are there any snippets?” 😉

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

As long as we get the right keeper and the right strikers in before the window closes, then that’s all that matters.

Plus Spence is done and due to be announced early this week according to someone on here isn’t he?

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?