oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, Will said:

Long covid and playing with cracked ribs was probably more of a factor.

and getting double & triple teamed because our left hand side was so *** they could ignore it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think you have to consider the fact that Wilder dropped him while we were trying to reach the play offs. Think about that.  The climax of the season, the possibility of promotion on the line, and he’s dropped from the team, and Wilder moves a midfielder into his place.  So simply on that basis, would Wilder even regard him as the back up to Giles?

I dont think Bola got back to full fitness at the back end of last season.He looked off the pace & sluggish in truth.

He has shown us in the past he is a decent player.I would keep him around.

We will see in the coming weeks i guess

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Brunners said:

We have embarrassing fans. One "fan" on twitter posted saying he wanted Matt Crooks to break Djeds legs in training rather than take the 15m...

Crooks couldn't catch him.

Just now, Leesider said:

I dont think Bola got back to full fitness at the back end of last season.He looked off the pace & sluggish in truth.

He has shown us in the past he is a decent player.I would keep him around.

We will see in the coming weeks i guess

I’m just saying what things might look like from Wilder’s point of view mate.  He had to change his team at a critical point of the season in order to drop Bola.  I don’t see any manager looking favourably upon something like that. Your own signings might get more opportunities to prove their worth but generally I think managers make their minds up pretty quickly about players that they inherit.  My guess is we think he’s worth a few quid, and we don’t have cover for that position, so he’s around for the time being but if we get a reasonable offer then we’ll sell him and bring in someone new.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

i'd take him as a 3rd option over McGoldrick

Yep numerous talks with agent even before season had actually ended although I haven't heard anything on him for a few weeks so I'd presumed we had moved on.

Armstrong agent due this week.

I will ask the question about Morris.

Not up to date with what's been said on here today, but like I mentioned 2 weeks ago  spence was due back today. He went threw thorough fitness and medical checks and everything came back fine (said same for ameboi). Club impressed with his fitness over his break and he stuck to the clubs fitness plan whilst on holiday. 

Don't like or rate the lad but fair play to him

• Like 4
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Yep numerous talks with agent even before season had actually ended although I haven't heard anything on him for a few weeks so I'd presumed we had moved on.

Armstrong agent due this week.

I will ask the question about Morris.

Not up to date with what's been said on here today, but like I mentioned 2 weeks ago  spence was due back today. He went threw thorough fitness and medical checks and everything came back fine (said same for ameboi). Club impressed with his fitness over his break and he stuck to the clubs fitness plan whilst on holiday. 

Don't like or rate the lad but fair play to him

yeah fair play to the lad.

So Ameobi is fit, but we've released him anyway?

Do you still think Gyorkeres is happening?

4 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

McGoldrick I'm assuming would be 4th/5th Choice to let Coburn go out on loan.

I meant 3rd option to sign this window

if we let Coburn go out on loan, then we would need 4 signings, and thus McGoldrick would be the 4th option

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?