oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, Changing Times said:

It took a crack team of super sleuths just to find out how long Tav’s contract was 🤷‍♂️

We can't all have ITK information like you do. 🙄

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

To be fair, no-one seems sure whether or not Djed Spence was there today, so it's entirely possible that Rockliffe is so big that Ameobi has just been lost wandering the halls for the last year.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

West Ham are another link with Broja that just won't go away. Given the other clubs interested are WHU, Newcastle, and Everton, you can't really see Southampton winning that one, sadly...

Southampton will find another then. They obviously don’t have faith in Armstrong and want him out for next season. They will have other targets no doubt. 

• Like 3

What's everyone's dream (somewhat semi realistic) strike partnership for this season?

My bold suggestion is Gyokeres with Grady Diangana playing just off him as a #10 I think he'd be brilliant there 

12 minutes ago, LBP said:

What's everyone's dream (somewhat semi realistic) strike partnership for this season?

My bold suggestion is Gyokeres with Grady Diangana playing just off him as a #10 I think he'd be brilliant there 

Gayle and Armstrong. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Southampton will find another then. They obviously don’t have faith in Armstrong and want him out for next season. They will have other targets no doubt. 

Aye, but with Minamino and Broja off the list, they're running down their list of targets.

Hopefully they have someone lined up, as you say, and this time someone without the mass of stronger competition.

2 hours ago, Raf smog said:

Yep Spence was back today wont be for Much longer.

I said a year back on here and private messages that ameobi wasn’t injured and there was a none disclosure signed.  Club won’t release any reason until legal battle is over. Not clubs fault %100 player. 

2 strikers moved closer Friday/ today but same as earlier clubs are reluctant too let go without a replacement.  Him from Chelsea ( Borja I believe ) could have a big role to play in a transfer in.

morris I believe it’s stoke the club that’s has come in for him,  pretty sure he will join Luton though.  Unless we make a late move again.

Are either of the strikers the big money one like over 5 million and will Spence be done by the end of the week

1 hour ago, Snowblind said:

Aye, but with Minamino and Broja off the list, they're running down their list of targets.

Hopefully they have someone lined up, as you say, and this time someone without the mass of stronger competition.

Maybe we could send them Choobs 🤣

24 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Spence deal completed £7 million plus add-ons. Announced at 9.

….calm down its a joke

D6522D57-FA44-4718-AAF9-4902C233C85F.gif

Not Funny Smh GIF

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Spence deal completed £7 million plus add-ons. Announced at 9.

….calm down its a joke

D6522D57-FA44-4718-AAF9-4902C233C85F.gif

Half Baked Boo GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

Yeah. It's a little pathetic how many fans are wound up by him. Warnock & Spence are going to get us £15m-£20m which might lead to us getting promoted. If not, at least having a decent team at this level capable of challenging.

aye I'm not sure how people would expect Warnock to be *** off with him, he was sent out on loan because everyone knew there was a player there he just wasn't working out in warnocks team, we extended his contract and he gave the exact reaction that Warnock wanted from him by shipping him out on loan. If he didn't think it would be good for the club or the next manager he would of just sold him there and then. Plus I personally think Warnock loves out like this banter-wise too lol

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?