oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

aye I'm not sure how people would expect Warnock to be *** off with him, he was sent out on loan because everyone knew there was a player there he just wasn't working out in warnocks team, we extended his contract and he gave the exact reaction that Warnock wanted from him by shipping him out on loan. If he didn't think it would be good for the club or the next manager he would of just sold him there and then. Plus I personally think Warnock loves out like this banter-wise too lol

Will find out on Warnocks night with the fans at the town hall no doubt 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Leesider said:

So Giles plays every game next season?

Well if Bola goes I'm certain he will sign a wing back that fits the mould properly, rather than being able to play the position but not being what we really want.

It’s all gone quiet on the CDM link…. Nothing from Choudury for a while and Kilkenny has gone to Stoke. Surely Howson needs to competition. Also sounds like Wilder doesn’t want McNair in there either which I agree with

Just now, Lurker said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if McNair is looked to go, was furious with him about wanting to go to Burnley

I was too! I am slightly worried that Wilder is a bit of personality cult. We've been there with Karanka. It doesn't end well. He seems to burn bridges. 

I'm not sure just casting people aside whilst we pay their wages for example is a good luck. What happens if Hall, Uche and Akpom don't find another club? Do we just let them rot down south for a year? Strange that Gibson seems happy for this to happen.

3 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I was too! I am slightly worried that Wilder is a bit of personality cult. We've been there with Karanka. It doesn't end well. He seems to burn bridges. 

I'm not sure just casting people aside whilst we pay their wages for example is a good luck. What happens if Hall, Uche and Akpom don't find another club? Do we just let them rot down south for a year? Strange that Gibson seems happy for this to happen.

He’s been described as similar to Karanka by a few at the club.

• Wow 1
13 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

It’s all gone quiet on the CDM link…. Nothing from Choudury for a while and Kilkenny has gone to Stoke. Surely Howson needs to competition. Also sounds like Wilder doesn’t want McNair in there either which I agree with

You agree that mcnair shouldn't be played in his correct position? Wilder said last season that mcnair runs the show in CM for NI so I'd presume from that he fancies him to play there. 

17 minutes ago, edinboro said:

they odds on will find other clubs though, uche and akpom will for sure and sure hall will find an out somewhere, and if they dont then if they are squad places available they will be in the squad to be called on if needed like JLS was after he was written off but not loaned out.

Happens at clubs all the time including ours, just part and parcel of changing managers and/or players not living up to expectations when purchased

Plus I think the fact he is saying they are not in the plans is hardly news to anyone and he is just using the exposure to highlight this to anyone who may be interested who is listening.

14 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I mean how often does it end well? Either form dives and the manager gets sacked or he walks to go somewhere else. One thing's for sure, I'd take the first 3 years of karanka over any other years we've had at this club since 2006.

• Like 9
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?