oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

12 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Gibson refusing to sign deals off that Scott’s agreed. Won’t pay wages agreed for Gayle. Same for Armstrong apparently 

Source?

• Haha 3
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The Jesus deal was done last week and was only announced Monday. Can be any number of reasons why it’s not fully completed/announced for a few days 

You may well be right but people should still take what is said with a pinch of salt.

1 minute ago, AllBoro10 said:

Say for instance Scott is trying to pay around 40 grand a week of the Rumoured 60 grand a week Gayle is on then I don’t blame for Gibson putting his foot down 

I don’t know what the figures were at all but surely he’s got a remit they’d agreed on.

Just hope that it isn’t a case of Gibson changing stuff.

• Like 3

My hope is things are getting closer and being kept more in house, the Giles deal seemed to escape everyone apart from the legendary Mungosmum so I’m hoping that is a sign that we wil be surprised with some news soon. Steffen also came out of no where. Hope we do get that one sorted as soon as he’s back from holiday 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I don’t know what the figures were at all but surely he’s got a remit they’d agreed on.

I’m just gonna take this one with a pinch of salt for now, but appreciate the info either way 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Gibson refusing to sign deals off that Scott’s agreed. Won’t pay wages agreed for Gayle. Same for Armstrong apparently 

This is what happens when you work for Family businesses. I've done it once and never again!

• Like 2

I also don't see how someone would have inside knowledge of not only the inner dealings with Scott/Gibson but also the private chats between McNair and Bamba.

By all means still provide the info and its at least something to talk about but taking it as gospel just leads to resentment towards Wilder/Gibson that may be completely unfounded.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, notjade said:

OK I'll just ignore it then

Your prerogative.

Lurker has given valuable info in the past though, so take it with a pinch of salt obviously as you should with every ITK, but Lurker is one of the more reliable posters when it comes to info like this.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

exactly, there is a wage and transfer budget

i'm hoping its just a case of Gibson wanting some off the outbounds to be confirmed first.

Spence brings in guaranteed funds, and moving out Hall, Akpom, Uche, Coulson and Spence frees up 40-50k a week.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Your prerogative.

Lurker has given valuable info in the past though, so take it with a pinch of salt obviously as you should with every ITK, but Lurker is one of the more reliable posters when it comes to info like this.

I think people are gonna question this type of info though, as it seems almost impossible to be privy to that level of information. Can also imagine only a small amount of people would know what goes on in them conversations, would take a brave person to repeat it on a football message board 

• Like 1

This Gibson thing doesn't make much sense. There is no way that relationship exists without clear stipulations set on budget. Can only mean that we're waiting for outgoing first, someone has totally lost the plot, or.. 'tis all nonsense

• Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?