oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Huddersfield's manager is leaving.

Speaking of, Aaron Mooy has left Shanghai. I'd have him here to compete with Howson

1 hour ago, BoroSmoggie said:

No. There’s more to defending then ‘recovery runs’. I bet if you looked at every goal we conceded Dijksteel would be at fault for more then McNair. 

Mcnair literally struggles with basic defending. Most of our defensive issues came down the left especially when Bola replaced Taylor and mcnair was even more exposed. 

Could give me examples of when you know dijksteel was at fault for goals or had a really bad game last season?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Wages will be astronomical 

Actually, it shouldn’t be. Both him and rogic have been asking about a return to a league. He will get about 5k a week at most over here.

9 hours ago, JTG said:

Like I said I don’t think the club will be actively shopping either of them about. Wilder said the other day that he expects no more senior departures other than Djed. If another club comes in for either of them then obviously that’s a different matter but so far there’s been nothing to indicate that is the case.

By 'senior' did he mean older players rather than ones that had been at the club for some time? eg Pelts, Bamba etc

4 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Don't lose sight of...it was Indirectly Blackburn the got us docked points In the Robson Era and ended up getting relegated, Thanks to the constant bleating of Parks their manager at the time 

Give it up and stop talking tripe! It was the stupidity of whoever was in charge here! A professional team decided to call off a game and not turn up....c'mon?

45 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Well that's it, he's finally gone. 

Hopefully Spence will be official tomorrow too.

Who has finally gone?

3 minutes ago, Hewie said:

Actually, it shouldn’t be. Both him and rogic have been asking about a return to a league. He will get about 5k a week at most over here.

Don’t be silly, he was on £60k a week in China, he ain’t gonna take that much of a pay cut. He’d get £20k+ across Europe

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?