oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

15 minutes ago, JTG said:

The thing I’m finding more frustrating than anything is that nobody really seems to know what is going on with it. You’ve got some people reporting we are 5m apart, some reporting we are 1m apart, and some reporting it’s all but done.

That's because, just like any other ITK person, they're all getting a snapshot of something from somebody else who most of the time isn't as directly involved in things as the ITK source might have you believe.

The only people who really know are the people in the room where it happens.

where it happens i wanna go GIF by Official London Theatre

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Just read on a Spurs forum that Levy has grown tired of dealing with Gibson and the deal for Spence is now dead🤣

Its very much alive. Standard cock waving as per though 😂

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, LBP said:

Payero not in training by the looks of the twitter video

He was injured for Bishop so if that was true it’s not a surprise 

Spence was at training today, training away from the squad with Uche and Akpom.

Also, people in the Spurs forums seem to believe that Gibson is moving the goal posts and is asking for 25m for Spence. Hence the delay in his transfer. Take that with a pinch of salt as I'm not sure how reliable or 'ITK' the people on there are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jmdapd said:

Spence was at training today, training away from the squad with Uche and Akpom.

Also, people in the Spurs forums seem to believe that Gibson is moving the goal posts and is asking for 25m for Spence. Hence the delay in his transfer. Take that with a pinch of salt as I'm not sure how reliable or 'ITK' the people on there are.

Very much doubt thats the case. They know as soon as you start bumping up that far the deals collapse. They aren't stupid

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Surprised Grant Hall appears on that list given he in exactly the same boat as Uche and Akpom

Exactly. And Coulson, although at least he's seen to be training.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?