oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Why are some people on Twitter saying Dijksteel to Sunderland? The guy who tweeted it only has 100 followers 

That only deserves one response 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

City return to pre season training this Monday. That should clarify GK situation. I imagine he flying back to UK this weekend if he not already back. I dont have insta.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LBP said:

Wilder's interview last night, if our 1st choice targets fall through I wouldn't be surprised if the 2nd choice targets no longer want to come here

I could go and get but do I want those ones? Are they first choice? No they are not so it’s no good going to get something and not getting someone you really want.

Have you ever wondered why there are so many divorces?

• Haha 2

I wanted us to sign him before he went to Venezia, were a few good strikers in the Belgian league who got bigger moves from around that time 

Does that lad sit refreshing Twitter all day he’s always first to all of the transfer stories fair play to him. I remember those days. 😂

41 minutes ago, CWC said:

We normally have Nixon’s story by now. Can’t wait for it to be an update on Rhodes. 

It’ll just be a non-story or something he’s regurgitating. If it was something new it would be out. No way he would sit on something relevant only to risk being overtaken by another journo. As you say it’ll just be Rhodes nothing story. 

27 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

obligatory

alternative to Gyork? 

Plays like a League 1 Viduka.  Some of those keepers though, and I thought Lumley was poor.

• Like 1

image.png.555d6079c5588b783359766fca44e1e4.png

They were the 2 I liked from over there from my bet365 ventures 

It's a decent little league tbh can get some talent from there, I know Arsenal are linked to that Noa Lang

Weren't we linked to a belgian league winger last year? 

9 minutes ago, macapes said:

Plays like a League 1 Viduka.  Some of those keepers though, and I thought Lumley was poor.

i thought that. most of the stuff he did in that video wouldnt come off in our league. he looks tosh to me. if we want a target men then why go abroad. we have a boat load of em in champo and league 1. he's forcing one of them out of the club right now, never gave him a chance. 

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?