oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

6 minutes ago, Crackers said:

As someone who’s family is mainly Irish, being called a Mick is a derogatory term. Whether you think it’s soft or not it can be construed as offensive. That’s the bottom line of it.

As EX forces I will defend my Queen & Country and anyone I think is being wronged on that is my last word on this subject...Have a nice day all... I'm off out

• Haha 5
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Although I understand Barnaby's comment about the Force's culture and that it would not be unusual to hear a lot of "alternative" terms for people, the point people are trying to get across is that you adjust your language to the people around you. Most of us would not let rip with a stream of expletives in the company of children or respected elders, though we might at the match, so we need to think that we are very likely going to have our posts read by less worldly folk and just rein ourselves in a bit. I make missteps and try to remedy my errors, it never hurts me to do that. Despite how it sounds, it is just a request for people to show that they think of others as well as themselves. Not meaning to be heavy handed but just trying to put it in another light..  Feel free to delete this if too long winded and lets get back to moaning about Spurs   

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Alan Nixon’s story is about the Rhodes move being in doubt which we already knew this week anyway. 

I'm not sure Rhodes would come here anyway

8 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Although I understand Barnaby's comment about the Force's culture and that it would not be unusual to hear a lot of "alternative" terms for people, the point people are trying to get across is that you adjust your language to the people around you. Most of us would not let rip with a stream of expletives in the company of children or respected elders, though we might at the match, so we need to think that we are very likely going to have our posts read by less worldly folk and just rein ourselves in a bit. I make missteps and try to remedy my errors, it never hurts me to do that. Despite how it sounds, it is just a request for people to show that they think of others as well as themselves. Not meaning to be heavy handed but just trying to put it in another light..  Feel free to delete this if too long winded and lets get back to moaning about Spurs   

Good post OC.

Ladies and Gents we all need to be careful and be considerate of others opinions when we post on a public forum.

Our members from Ireland have clearly stated on here how they feel about certain terms aimed at Irish people and they are correct. I know it is hard for some "older members" to change their views when never previously challenged but we have to so that we can ensure peaceful and considerate liaisons with forum members.

Can we now leave it now and simply try to improve ourselves moving ahead.

Thanks

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

hammer fail GIF

Being forces myself you won’t believe some of the stupid stuff I’ve seen the lads do almost on a daily basis. From dropping live grenades at their own feet to blowing an point  entry to the wrong house 🤦‍♂️

But to add balance some of the guys and girls these days impress the crap out of me 👍

• Like 1
8 hours ago, TheHolgate said:

An hour ago, 2,000 followers 🤷‍♂️

Doubt anything is being signed off this week, Levy is in South Korea.

5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Good post OC.

Ladies and Gents we all need to be careful and be considerate of others opinions when we post on a public forum.

Our members from Ireland have clearly stated on here how they feel about certain terms aimed at Irish people and they are correct. I know it is hard for some " members" to change their views when never previously challenged but we have to so that we can ensure peaceful and considerate liaisons with forum members.

Can we now leave it now and simply try to improve ourselves moving ahead.

Thanks

sorry , no ageism permitted ... 🙂

3 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

If only the telephone was invented 🤔 😂

Or one of the newfangled  fax machines thingy’s I’ve heard so much about 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

If only the telephone was invented 🤔 😂

If he had plans to be completing the Djed deal all week I doubt he'd have added the unnecessary stress of being on the other side of the planet. Nothing will happen this week.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?