oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

So people are happy with Mooy interest who is over 30. But think the Gayle being called off for being over 30 is the right move. Makes total sense😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Guffie said:

So people are happy with Mooy interest who is over 30. But think the Gayle being called off for being over 30 is the right move. Makes total sense😂

Because Gayle is on a massive whack and has barely played whereas Mooy has been playing and is currently on £0

• Like 7

I remember being excited about de Pena. I think it was a Tuesday night at home (against Wolves?) and it was evident after twenty minutes that the lad was struggling. He had skills but was so far off the pace it was cringeworthy to watch him.

Maybe with Payero both Warnock and Wilder saw skills but lacking in the ability to be able to hold his own in the Championship during training sessions hence he was never trusted. Add in his injury record and maybe they were right in that he was too fragile mentally and physically. With de Pena we saw it with our own eyes so was easier to take but with Payero we only saw glimpses of something but in short cameos and nowhere near enough of them at that.

If he does go then hopefully we will have a sell on clause and maybe even first option.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Guffie said:

Well ones a free signing and the other is on 40k a week with two years left on his contract, does that make any more sense?

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Guffie said:

You appear to think we're a hive mind.  Some people are happy with Gayle, some aren't, some like Mooy, some don't.  Unless you have a specific person in mind who was a no to Gayle on age, but a yes to Mooy, then it's you lacking sense.

11 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I think it might have been mentioned once or twice

Sorry about that, had a quick scan but I don't come on here much anymore...

48 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I repeat

This is the stupidest move this club has made in years and we've made some stupid ones.

Away man. He turns 24 in September so in the grand scheme of things he’s not really that young and he’s not done anything much of note in his time here. I feel like he’s being bigged up by people based solely on the fact he’s South American.

As for it being the stupidest move we’ve made in years, have people forgotten we signed Britt, Gestede, and Fletcher for a combined amount of nearly £30m and didn’t see a penny back. Or the fact that in our infinite wisdom we put an inexperienced Woody in the hot seat and nearly got ourselves relegated.

As far as I’m concerned at least we’ve been decisive and cut our losses early enough to try and recoup some of what we paid out for him rather than letting him sit around for a few years and leave for nowt.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

If Payero goes it has to be tonjvbr as the window shuts in Argentina at 8pm their time and midnight ours, so unlikely to be moving 

Do you know if that includes loans?

2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

If Payero goes it has to be tonjvbr as the window shuts in Argentina at 8pm their time and midnight ours, so unlikely to be moving 

That’s why he probably didn’t go on the pre season training camp. 

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

I would presume so, unless they have emergency loans similar to us 

They would only be domestic. International loans count the same as permanent transfers.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?