oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, kentucky said:

Wondering if Chris Martin will get a game for Newcastle this season, if not then?

Seeing as he plays for Bristol City, I would guess not

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kentucky said:

Wondering if Chris Martin will get a game for Newcastle this season, if not then?

I’ve heard not, he’s not coming from back from his holiday in Para, Paradise.

Chris wood on the other will get enough games for Newcastle this season 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I can’t say I have or even had that kind of opinion about Payero.  For me it’s pretty simple, we bought a player that the then manager didn’t really want on the basis that the next manager might, and the next manager it turns out doesn’t.  If it was a one off then well you could shrug and say so what but it isn’t.  It’s pisspoor, and that’s all that bothers me.

Yeah I know what you mean, the club supposedly changing strategy still doesn't seem to have happened. We're still changing managers and then chopping and changing players with every new appointment. 

I'm just talking more about Payero's actual performance levels. I wouldn't be against giving him another season but my gut feeling is that he isn't good enough. 

6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Muniz will be a loan, probably without an option to buy

Armstrong loan with option to buy

Payero is on 14k a week at Boro, which is way more than Boca can afford. He'll come back to us after their season ends and we'll try to ship him out again, really can't see Boca being able to buy him 

Boca can more than afford 14k a week lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

His body did fail to hold up to the intensity and demands of the Championship.

Not the first player, foreign or domestic, where that's been the case but it's not drivel.

I mean his main injury was from a crunching tackle at QPR? (I think). Hardly getting muscled off the ball and a lightweight 

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

There's no money in the Argentinian league, Payero was only on 3k at Banfield

And Boca are way way way bigger than Banfield. They can more than afford 14k a week. That's not to say Payero won't come back here, but it won't be because Boca can't afford him.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If they really wanted to, they could afford him - Boca have a player on 55k per week.

• Wow 1
2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I mean his main injury was from a crunching tackle at QPR? (I think). Hardly getting muscled off the ball and a lightweight 

That was his 5th injury of the season and it was only February, and it one that was self inflicted from his own stupid tackle within a minute of coming on.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The average player will earn 3k and below but Boca have a few players on decent wages, namely Gonzalo Maroni, Franco Soldano and Guillermo Fernandez. So there is money there if they fancy him and see him as a big player

22 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Muniz will be a loan, probably without an option to buy

Armstrong loan with option to buy

Payero is on 14k a week at Boro, which is way more than Boca can afford. He'll come back to us after their season ends and we'll try to ship him out again, really can't see Boca being able to buy him 

Now you’re just saying stuff without having an idea don’t you? Boca could surely afford someone like Payero. A potential fee is about what they usually pay for reinforcements. And If he’s that homesick he might even be willing to take a wage cut. 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?