oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

5 minutes ago, bmt said:

Potentially the Spence deal is done and the club are holding off announcing it. Preventing other clubs from holding us to ransom knowing we have the money.  

Makes no sense from Spurs side. They’d want him on their pre season tour any sitting at home training on his own. 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Makes no sense from Spurs side. They’d want him on their pre season tour any sitting at home training on his own. 

It may have only been done the last day or so, think the guy admitted he was told it was done last week but in a "but it clearly wasn't" type thing

17 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

It's done but who knows! Talk about covering all bases. It wasn't Agent Dave was it?

No, but he gets mentioned on there too. 

The other posters put a lot of faith into the two people who have said it's done - I think everyone is in the same boat with this. 

48 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

maybe we've asked for time to spend the money before it's announced?

new style undisclosed transfer, where they don't even disclose they have changed clubs. 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

I think signing for a team already in the Prem gave him more chance of breaking into the Prem. 

for sure and I also think as a player even after 1 season if you dont take the steps up the leagues when its offered you may regret it if never get the chance again,

just thought he would of developed better with one more season with pulis and helped him out overall, but would say its not like he did *** in that first season with wolves too. 

If the spence deal is done he would of joined them at least to take part in their gruelling sessions. Doesn’t make sense. Look at sterling to chelsea, done all medical etc in London then flew to America to finalise it. 

The only time I will believe Spence is done is when I see Spurs announce him as a signing. Until then I’m finding all this talk very boring as it’s just the same old ***. Wish it would hurry up now.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?