oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

3 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

the same Harry Turnbulll (Freelance Journalist)

I like Gibbo but please no

Ah a wind up account thank god 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

the same Harry Turnbulll (Freelance Journalist)

Makes no sense to lose him and Payero without a replacement. Especially for Gibson when we seem pretty well stocked with defenders.

Lyall Thomas throughout has had a very spurs angle on this story. His source is clearly a spurs connection. Regardless. People need to stop getting they knickers in a twist.

You really think we have haggled for weeks for Gibson to just wake up and go “aw ok then if you insist”. I mean get a grip people. Whatever you think of him the guy is worth near £200m. You don't get that by being a weak pathetic businessman.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Lyall Thomas throughout has had a very spurs angle on this story. His source is clearly a spurs connection. Regardless. People need to stop getting they knickers in a twist.

You really think we have haggled for weeks for Gibson to just wake up and go “aw ok then if you insist”. I mean get a grip people. Whatever you think of him the guy is worth near £200m. You don't get that by being a weak pathetic businessman.

Or by having a very astute business partner…..

4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Might as well have just given him away for nothing.

• Haha 1

I wonder what terms they have on add ons , i dont think 12.5m upfront for a championship player is that bad , hopefully he fulfils his potential and and brings in more, be nice if ya heard more about addons in general like what they have and when they actually payout, but guess you would want to keep it quiet to avoid clubs using it against ya maybe 

The add ons could well include additional guaranteed payments over the course of his contract, they may not all be only payable if targets are achieved like winning cups or England caps etc

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?