oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

If Djed gets called up for England then with the £2.5M on top of the initial £12.5M we get the £15M we allegedly wanted.

Over to Gareth, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, emoji thing!

He normally picks about 5 RWBs per squad so we will always have a chance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

He normally picks about 5 RWBs per squad so we will always have a chance. 

haha very true. though most of them play in other position for him, which Spence (currently) can't

49 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Bid in for ERJ

Hope so. Was at the home game vs Preston and was really impressed with him. Think he would be a good stiker for us. Don't think Preston will let him go for cheap though.

19 minutes ago, DevKWat said:
Yeah we aren’t seeing that entire fee if that’s the case 

It's probably more the fee we are seeing right now that's going to really impact on us this season anyway. I don't think Gibbo will spend money he isn't convinced we're going to see so for the rest of it, we just have to hope.

And to be fair, if we get promoted this season, we might not actually care that much about those add-ons, a little boost in comparison to the rest of what comes with being in the Prem again.

7 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Don't buy that at all when the party line in the Echo and Gazette was that we were holding out for £15m up front, it's a puff piece to save face.

Spurs will understandably be the happier party, especially when you see the fees for untested English players elsewhere.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Don't buy that at all when the party line in the Echo and Gazette was that we were holding out for £15m up front, it's a puff piece to save face.

Spurs will understandably be the happier party.

Not when he can't make it to training on time etc.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Spurs will understandably be the happier party, especially when you see the fees for untested English players elsewhere.

unless the 12.5m fee quoted ISN'T correct & we did get what we wanted. We'll likely never truly know

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Spurs will understandably be the happier party.

I'm sure the people at the echo have actually just rang the club and asked if they're happy with what they've got. The other numbers floating around seem to be plucked from thin air to be honest to make it seem like Spurs got exactly what they wanted

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?