oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Of the players weve been (in some cases loosely) linked with I already have Forss, Chukwuemeka (season loan), Ohare and Nartey on my Football Manager 22 game. Im currently in the Champ still having failed 2 seasons running in the playoffs. 

Forss - rated as champ level but his stats looked like they woukd fit my system. Good start, disappeared for a bit now back in the side. 10 goals before Jan. Links uo well with Wing.

Chukwuemeka - plays OK but Wings performances generally keep him out the side.

Ohare - Underwelming actually. Turned in some distinctly average performances but has 5 goals.

Nartey - getting mad because he doesnt play as much as he wants. He has played in 10 out of 20 games....

Based on the above its clear to see we need to buy Forss and bring Wing back. In another case of art imitating life, Tav is far and away my best player.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ChipBarrington said:

Of the players weve been (in some cases loosely) linked with I already have Forss, Chukwuemeka (season loan), Ohare and Nartey on my Football Manager 22 game. Im currently in the Champ still having failed 2 seasons running in the playoffs. 

Forss - rated as champ level but his stats looked like they woukd fit my system. Good start, disappeared for a bit now back in the side. 10 goals before Jan. Links uo well with Wing.

Chukwuemeka - plays OK but Wings performances generally keep him out the side.

Ohare - Underwelming actually. Turned in some distinctly average performances but has 5 goals.

Nartey - getting mad because he doesnt play as much as he wants. He has played in 10 out of 20 games....

Based on the above its clear to see we need to buy Forss and bring Wing back. In another case of art imitating life, Tav is far and away my best player.

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, "KM" said:

That word is already taken by Tony Mowbray. Can remember the time he said the deal for Eduardo Vargas had “drifted” and my heart sank when I was quite obsessed with transfers at that point. 😂

Haha I can still remember that interview aswell

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Haha I can still remember that interview aswell

I still remember the Ross McCormack saga very well as well! 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, kentucky said:

Noticed on the highlight Tav was subdued , he's normally the most expressive after we score, not good

I thought that too. And when you combine this with Wilder being a bit chippy in the post match presser then surely any body language / behavioural expert worth his, or her, salt can only draw one conclusion? Chaos reigns within the squad. I think I saw Isiah looking at Crooksy in a funny way at one point too. Make of it what you will!

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

I thought that too. And when you combine this with Wilder being a bit chippy in the post match presser then surely any body language / behavioural expert worth his, or her, salt can only draw one conclusion? Chaos reigns within the squad. I think I saw Isiah looking at Crooksy in a funny way at one point too. Make of it what you will!

Plus Wilder's a Scorpio... and you know how they are 🙄💅

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
6 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

First Half GIF

I just love the way people on here talk about rumour as if it were fact. 

The way people decide what is a good deal and what isn’t. I prefer to take the reality approach and trust the money man Mr Gibson to decide what is and isn’t affordable to the club. Why people yammer on like it is their money baffles me. Gibson decides, nobody else. He knows what feathers are ruffled and to what degree. I trust him to make the big calls, not posters on here, FMTTM or Comeonboro. Some posters are way out of touch with reality, it is Gibsons business, we are just onlookers with a significant interest.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Too much. I wouldn't be paying that for him personally unless it was inclusive of add ons.

I wouldn't personally pay for him either.

And it would be bloody cheeky if Gibson expected me too.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DocMartin said:

I just love the way people on here talk about rumour as if it were fact. 

The way people decide what is a good deal and what isn’t. I prefer to take the reality approach and trust the money man Mr Gibson to decide what is and isn’t affordable to the club. Why people yammer on like it is their money baffles me. Gibson decides, nobody else. He knows what feathers are ruffled and to what degree. I trust him to make the big calls, not posters on here, FMTTM or Comeonboro. Some posters are way out of touch with reality, it is Gibsons business, we are just onlookers with a significant interest.

There’s a difference between a good deal and a deal which is affordable to the club.

Yes, Gibbo never has and likely never will jeopardise the club by sanctioning a deal which is beyond our financial capabilities. That doesn’t mean every deal he’s done has been a good deal.

He’s a great businessman and a great statesman for our football club, I don’t necessarily think he’s a great football person. But that is why he has people around him to advise him.

2 hours ago, "KM" said:

I still remember the Ross McCormack saga very well as well! 

Haha yea I loved those few windows, BLSPORTS with ricki lambert, you with Moses, the whole McCormack thing and VectorBoro (rip) used to come on late at night after a few drinks and spill tons of info.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?