oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

squad numbers just tell you what we already knew, people who are in until replaced or part of the plans given numbers, people who been told can and should leave have not.

Not true mate. It's come as a massive shock to many on here. Apparently we need some more signings, who knew!?

• Haha 4
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Plus there's academy kids that are definitely going to get cup games/ bench positions not on that list like Bilongo*, Gibson and Kav

Edited by notjade
  • Like 1

From friends who have links with Stoke, I heard that the deal they have offered is a very substantial one. I’ve not got any figures etc but my own personal take is that if we were to match it, it would take a big chunk of our available resources. 

It’s a case of the old do you expend heavily on one player who on paper has the skills and goals in him to help you win matches, or do you go for maybe 1-2 loan or permanent deals where you are taking more of a chance but your doubling your options across the squad.

its a situation to me that you can only really answer with hindsight as the pros and cons of each argument are equally compelling and it’s one best left to those that have all the questions and options available to them rather than ourselves that don’t and thus try to answer and argue a point without all the facts.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

No, the club are. MSF raise it but let's be honest they're fobbed off

Oh right, sorry, I misinterpreted what you were saying. Yeah, that's pretty much exactly how I feel about the situation right now.

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

So going of them sqaud numbers we only have 6 of Wilders starting 11

We have about 9 of the starting 11 right now, it's not 1953 anymore mate.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

So going of them sqaud numbers we only have 6 of Wilders starting 11

I think Crooks and one of Paddy or Dijksteel will be thinking otherwise right now, Lenihan will play a big part too I'm sure, but if we're after a LCB, it may well be at Fry's expense at times.

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Oh right, sorry, I misinterpreted what you were saying. Yeah, that's pretty much exactly how I feel about the situation right now.

I think MSF are really good and clearly try to do the best for the fans, I just don't think the hierarchy engage with it as much as the likes of Yvonne. In terms of a 'you said, we did' exercise, the club need to do a lot more

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?