oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, ScarBoro said:

If we are paying  some of his wages - and we probably are - we could still have given him a free transfer and paid up the rest of his wages. Maybe the advantage is that he can’t  play against us and have a blinder?

I know you know this stuff better than me but could it be anything to do with spreading the money out for FFP reasons?

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Championship starts the same time as the 1/4 finals so hopefully they don’t progress

You know our luck. It’s going to be an Australia v USA final isn’t it 🙄

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I know you know this stuff better than me but could it be anything to do with spreading the money out for FFP reasons?

Don’t think so. If he’s in last year of contract all the costs will go in this financial year whether he’s on loan or given a free with us paying him off.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Are we likely to lose him before it starts for USA's build up.

last Championship games are Saturday 12th Nov. First World Cup games are Monday 21st. Don’t think we will have to release players until after the game on 12th. That gives them a full week to prepare.

19 minutes ago, notjade said:

Didn't know championship had a break 🤷‍♂️

There's a month-long winter break from 12th November to 10th December and a couple of mini-breaks, 17th Sept - 1st Oct and 1st Jan to 14th Jan.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

There's a month-long winter break from 12th November to 10th December and a couple of mini-breaks, 17th Sept - 1st Oct and 1st Jan to 14th Jan.

Gonna be a crap season stop start all the time. Will be hard to keep a run of form going. I think the back end of the season will be really important this year more than ever for us.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Should tav leave (which he is) the club want to replace him with James Garner from man united.

He will 100% be playing regularly in the Premier League this year

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Should tav leave (which he is) the club want to replace him with James Garner from man united.

Never happening and pretty sure he's primarily a DM.

24 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Gonna be a crap season stop start all the time. Will be hard to keep a run of form going. I think the back end of the season will be really important this year more than ever for us.

On the other hand, some breaks are necessary with 6 games in August and 7 in October & April (excluding any cup ties we may have).

Its going to be a very uneven season, with crazy crammed schedules some months and only 3-4 games in others.

Even more worrying, when you consider how lightweight our squad currently is (getting back to the topic at hand).

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?