oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

I'm guessing the Boro side will come out in the EG/Echo and claim that it's higher than £12 million probably claiming we've got our £15 million asking price. 

I understand the move from Tav's point of view I hope we replace him smartly and don't blow another Saville sized wad of cash on another Championship midfielder. 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Talk about Garner... I dunno. He's class, clearly, but what happens if we don't go up.

I'd rather we invest this money in permanantly signing a top Championship LCB and two midfielders.

If we can't do that with the money then selling him is just a moronic move, we might as well keep our best player for a year and sell him for £5/6m next Summer if we don't go up. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, bmt said:

Just Seen Marcus Forss in Nandos Teesside park. Take it or leave it but he was sat with two blokes wearing a white and yellow striped top.

You seem to enjoy Nandos or do you work there 

Can't help but just feel disappointed. 3 days before the start of the season, selling our best player just seems like terrible preparation. Especially for 12m. 

Not worried about Saturday, as I trust Wilder and the players we have. It's just going to be an interesting next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Just as another sidenote since the meltdown is in full swing and I'm keen to join in

What does this do to Izzy Jones? That podcast he did he names Spence and Tav as 2 of the 3 best players he's played with and he's watching them both get big money prem moves...

• Like 1

Just hope any Garner deal doesn’t have to wait for Man U to get reinforcements in. How long have they been chasing Frenkie De Jong for now, about three months? 😂😂

We are an absolutely pathetic club. Hull have sold Keane-Potter for £17m (it’s not including add-ons, I’ve seen nowhere report that) where as we’ve sold Spence and Tav for a combined £24m and I don’t believe we’ll see any of the add-ons stated we will get.

What is the mindset of the club that such an influential player on a 2 years contract is worth the same or potentially less as we don’t know the final amount including add-ons for a player that did not feature for us at all last season.

Plus we allow our players to leave immed

The appointment of KS and CW was meant to drag us into the world of modern football where we no longer accept pennies for our players after the inflation the market has gone through in recent years, yet here we are accepting a pittance for one of the best academy products to come out of the club in years. 

No strikers, no depth in midfield with absolutely no sign of replacements. Shambles.

• Angry 1

Howson, McGree, Crooks are the only senior central midfielders we have left now. McNair and Djiksteel can play there but I don’t see them being used there. Wha the *** are we playing at? 😂

1 minute ago, Ogbeche173 said:

We are an absolutely pathetic club. Hull have sold Keane-Potter for £17m (it’s not including add-ons, I’ve seen nowhere report that) where as we’ve sold Spence and Tav for a combined £24m and I don’t believe we’ll see any of the add-ons stated we will get.

What is the mindset of the club that such an influential player on a 2 years contract is worth the same or potentially less as we don’t know the final amount including add-ons for a player that did not feature for us at all last season.

Plus we allow our players to leave immed

The appointment of KS and CW was meant to drag us into the world of modern football where we no longer accept pennies for our players after the inflation the market has gone through in recent years, yet here we are accepting a pittance for one of the best academy products to come out of the club in years. 

No strikers, no depth in midfield with absolutely no sign of replacements. Shambles.

Oh *** off

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Tarmo Kink Army said:

She just replied saying she means Forss

Yeah just saw that. Dunno what she’s playing at because forss wasn’t mentioned anywhere in that thread and it’s obvious forss will be signing. Ah well, there goes my last shred of copium.

I hope Tav has fully contemplated the move. It's potentially a poor move.

Bournemouth favourites for relegation, could be back in championship in a year. If he stays with us has a stormer of a season then can negotiate a better contract or move to the PL.  

And let's not forget Bournemouth are fundamentally a small club. 

• Like 1

Another "successful" transfer window I see.

The marquee signing Wilder mentioned was Tav signing for someone else. Selling our best player days before the start of the season and with still not addressing the forward situation sparks of the continued incompetence at MFC.

• Confused 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?