oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

so did djed spence.. turns out it wasn't true

I don't think football supporting is for you, mate, if it makes you this miserable

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

So apparently its pronounced "hop-pee" rather than "hope".  That's a load of my puns consigned to the dustbin. 😔

Obvious song to change the lyrics to.

• Like 1

Obviously I don’t know a lot about these two new strikers but they don’t strike me as players that suit a natural pressing game. Are we going to move away from that tactic out of possession? 

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Oh aye I bet they were.

He was a 19 year old kid who scored a hat trick in the German top flight for the team that were comfortably the worst in the league that year. I’m sure they probably were aware of him and keeping an eye.

• Like 2
Just now, Humpty said:

Obviously I don’t know a lot about these two new strikers but they don’t strike me as players that suit a natural pressing game. Are we going to move away from that tactic out of possession? 

Hoppe was described as someone who presses hard and Forss has really good defensive stats 

• Like 1
Just now, Humpty said:

Hoppe is a hard worker, Forss I know less about so can't say

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JTG said:

You could say that about most clubs when they sell a player though. We watch every game and we understand his importance to the team. An opposition fan is more likely to go into it uninformed and base their opinion on things like stats rather than what he contributes to the team.

I just think it’s irritating to see clubs like Coventry setting massively inflated price tags on their star men and standing firm with them while we’re letting Tav go for less than I feel he’s worth.

We might not even see that extra 2.5m, for all we know it could be tied up in them surviving relegation. And even if we do, I think given the circumstances we could have gotten more than 12.5m all told.

Coventry are in a position we aren't, Gyokeres has 3 years left on his deal and Tav has a year plus an option. We are not in a position to stand our ground, not to mention that Coventry aren't trying to repel premier league offers

1 minute ago, Humpty said:

Wilder has no history with this type of striker. He typically doesn’t go for big lads.. fingers crossed he actually wants these players.

• Like 1
Just now, mendieta420 said:

Wilder has no history with this type of striker. He typically doesn’t go for big lads.. fingers crossed he actually wants these players.

Probably better he doesn't want them. Might be half decent then.

• Haha 4

If Scott can get a quality LCB, a backup LCM, and a dynamic CM for £10m... Then we can come out of this stronger. Must be some lower-half Championship and top-half League 1 players that fit the bill. Maybe even Europe. 

After Hoppe thr striker situation is prob as we were... Waiting for the possibility of Archer, Armstroing, or Muniz. 

• Like 3
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?