oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Haven’t heard it, what did he say?

Said we might have someone in house who can step up but more than likely will be bringing another player in.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We were flush with strikers, we had 5 of them, and Connolly had done bugger all for three months. You can’t stop someone from training because of their behaviour but let someone else train who has been doing the same things. Maybe it’s just another example of Wilder freezing someone out though.

5 when we play with 2, when none of them were pulling up trees, isn't flush to me.

If he freezes out Connolly, then it's 4 and he clearly didn't rate Sporar and didn't fully trust Coburn.

Maybe I should have said "not flush with quality strikers", though Connolly obviously wasn't one either.

I agree that it's an unfair double standard if it's true though, I just think it's one that can be explained, if not excused, by the fact Wood was not a first team player.

1 minute ago, JTG said:

Said we might have someone in house who can step up but more than likely will be bringing another player in.

Is this about Tav? 

9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It's the muniz thing mate, that's still fresh in everyones minds & it taints their view of you. It is what it is. 

As Wilson says, everyone should just move on now really. Continue posting info if you want to Crackers, but please try not to knowingly post BS.

Really didn't bother me, some ppl just like to criticise others.

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Haven’t heard it, what did he say?

Paraphrasing slightly;

"People have to step up to the plate, Is there somebody in the building that can take Tav's position? Is there somebody we'll have to bring someone in to take Tav's position, more probably"

Interview is here, 11:20-11:40 or so.

• Like 1

Just flicking back crackers has also said we've agreed a deal for Gyokeres weeks ago and have a bid in for Riis, wouldve thought that'd reach the media but let's see 👀

• Like 1

I think it's fair to say in terms of ITK information, it's a lot more likely for people to hear accurate things about players going rather than coming.

I forget who it was a couple of nights ago who said Tav had cleared his locker out because he knew someone at Rockcliffe. That turned out to be true, and it's pretty feasible. He could know the cleaner, a physio, even the receptionist, and they would know that just by walking by.

In terms of incomings, however; unless you know somebody directly involved (a family member, a scout, an analyst, or whoever is involved in the paperwork side of things when it becomes official) I really don't see how it's possible to get "tidbits" these days. A scout or an analyst can't just text their mates a list of names they've been working on. It would almost certainly result in a disciplinary.

And I think this is reflected in the quality of information we receive; I don't think anybody has stuck their neck on the line and given an accurate name/time of an incoming other than when mungosmum knew about Giles because she knows his dad.

I think the club becoming more professional in its approach has killed the days of truly well connected ITKs, alas.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Rickety Cricket said:

The only problem being which teams better than Bournemouth were in for him? He moves to Bournemouth gets a big pay rise and if he has a great season for them he will no doubt get a move to a bigger club in the long run, it’s a good move for the lad and best of luck to him.

Like Spence only one team came for him we could not have a bidding war

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?