oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, Borodane said:

I think Digger has previously said that his source is actually from inside the club, so that source would know if the player had actually been there or not. The info is detailed and would be impossible to hide from someone inside the club. 

I'd presume the source was from inside the club, I wouldn't be shocked to hear they don't know everything about the ins and outs of the deals. Which will almost certainly prove to be the case if Larsen doesn't actually sign.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

Tbh, I think that's a good thing - it means that there may be deals nearly over the line (like Larsen) where the media haven't got hold of it. 

Didn't someone say that the media room was locked yesterday? You never know we may finally have gotten good at keeping stuff private. 

I prefer the lack of leaks and information, the out of the blue transfers are always the best!

• Like 2

Everyone begs @diggerlad07 for an update - when he shares something then everyone goes into a meltdown saying it isn't true.  Take it for what it is - you don't believe it then fair enough - but @diggerlad07's contributions on this forum have been excellent and I for one are happy reading them and if they don't end up 100% being accurate I have no issue!

• Like 24
10 minutes ago, kentucky said:

The only clubs getting the shaft with FFP are Div 1 and Div 2 , billions of dollars being exchanged in the game , Premiership clubs owe a fortune, wages through the roof, you tell me what's going on, I appreciate Steve G, but I wonder sometimes if it's an excuse, we know ,we need that elite striker, but £3m won't get him, we sell a second div midfielder for £12m but want to buy five players for the same price, doesn't give me confidents in a forty six game season,it's time fans really started to ask questions 

I agree with you bro, who's really in charge? Who made the decision to rob us of god's greatest creation, the Yorkshire pudding wrap? Is it true that Neil Bausor has 3 nipples and the third one is on his back? Will the Croatians ever arrive? What is a Joszef Varga? We need answers.

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

this is what is confusing me too.

Still, suppose there's plenty of time to have the few in he mentioned before QPR

Yeah plenty of time. I just don’t get why he would put a sort of time frame saying could of had them in today. But yeah hopefully some new faces that have trained with the lads for few days before Qpr

On a follow up, if we hadn't signed two unknown strikers in January ,and instead maybe opened the checkbook for a proven one that other teams worried about , someone who got ten goals, do you think we would have made the play offs, why is it always next season ,and still we wait, 

Just now, Guffie said:

Just seen joe gelhardt signed a new contract with leeds. Would love him on loan looks a real talent 

Got quite a lot of gametime back end of last season, he'll be key to their doomed battle to survive next season. 

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

I’ve seen you do this a few times now bud and I’m confused to why. (Not having a pop. Genuinely intrigued) 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo