oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, csimpson82 said:

When do we expect Wilder to walk away? I have a horrible feeling he is being spun a yarn.

I think he will walk in October when he doesn't get the forward targets he was after.

In that case he can walk on 2nd September. Don't think he needs to wait a month before realising no striker is incoming. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, csimpson82 said:

When do we expect Wilder to walk away? I have a horrible feeling he is being spun a yarn.

I think he will walk in October when he doesn't get the forward targets he was after.

I don't think he will at any point this season.

I'm sure he's frustrated that we haven't signed more by now for bedding in purposes, but it seems very likely that we'll get the numbers in now.

8 minutes ago, Pigironside said:

Sorry to bring this one up again, but i'm a long time lurker and made an account Sunday morning after seeing this and all the discussion was cracking me up as it's the only thing i've ever been a little bit ITK about. Unfortunately my account didn't get approval Sunday and only just saw it had been activated.

So i was actually speaking to these 2 lads and there mate pre-match in.... the Pig Iron beer garden! They were all Cockneys and Arsenal fans. Was mainly speaking to the baldy and he said they were up as one of the other two had family from Middlesbrough and that's why they had come.. After all the guessing of who they were i did question whether they were using that as a cover story so as not get rumbled as a footy player, but they were in the Pig Iron, no footy player from London is going in there 😂😂

That's amazing. Poor bloke had his photo taken and we're all trying to work out who he is and he is just a Cockney lad lmao. 

This transfer thread will always bring some good laughs that's for sure.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

How do you block an account?

I've been on the forum for three years, and keep a tab open with the transfer thread so I can actively check multiple times per day. The last few days the thread has been horrendous. It keeps getting side-tracked into different topics or the stupid arguing. It's got to the point where it's either block some accounts or step-away from the forum/thread for a while. 

Me too - This Crakers nut job is doing my head in!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, csimpson82 said:

didn't look at all frustrated last time he was speaking about it tbh he knows whats actually going on 

• Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo