oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

9 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Bloody hell, who cares?  He’s either telling the truth or he’s messing about a bit, it doesn’t really matter either way.

Finally agree with you on something 🤪

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Bloody hell, who cares?  He’s either telling the truth or he’s messing about a bit, it doesn’t really matter either way.

A lot of self winding hysterical fans care 🤣

1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts.

Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what the hold up is but he's training 

wtf is going on. Is this really on or off?? I give up reading about 10 pages ago 

craziest window gossip for a few seasons for sure 🤣

1 minute ago, Lord_Moose said:

What happens if both Muniz and Larsen are announced tomorrow? Do we name Crackers and Digger as King and Queen of the forum? 

*** will really hit the fan when Muniz likes a photo of a jacobs cracker on twitter. 

• Haha 8
4 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

What happens if both Muniz and Larsen are announced tomorrow? Do we name Crackers and Digger as King and Queen of the forum? 

Has Digger ever said the muniz deal is off? Like definitely off, or even remotely close to drifting? One has stuck their neck on the line about someone that we have barely been linked to, the other has said a guy is joining yesterday, today and tomorrow that apparently everyone knows about and even Fulham seem to have already signed off on.

4 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

Has Digger ever said the muniz deal is off? Like definitely off, or even remotely close to drifting? One has stuck their neck on the line about someone that we have barely been linked to, the other has said a guy is joining yesterday, today and tomorrow that apparently everyone knows about and even Fulham seem to have already signed off on.

No I don’t think he has.  I think we are just waiting on Fulham with that one, they haven’t signed a striker yet have they?

Smart play if we save announcing signings until end of the week to throw QPR abit as they will be planning on stopping Akpom and Watmore them we line up with Larsen and Muniz 😉

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

No idea if Digger has said it’s off or not but I’m more referring to the bet between Crackers and Brunners culminating in either Crackers being crowned our lord and saviour or being sent the way of the dodo! 

If Larsen and Muniz is happening, given Wilder is quoted as saying he will go with 4 strikers as opposed to 5 now I can see it being Larsen Muniz Forss and Akpom.

More of the Spence and Tav money to be invested in midfield and defence.

Add the following to the squad and you might aswell just let us compete in the prem:

5 - Greaves

7 - Garner

9 - Larsen

10 - Muniz

11 - Hannibal

*insert gif of Stan's dad off South Park covered in spaff*

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pork Slops said:

If Larsen and Muniz is happening, given Wilder is quoted as saying he will go with 4 strikers as opposed to 5 now I can see it being Larsen Muniz Forss and Akpom.

More of the Spence and Tav money to be invested in midfield and defence.

Add the following to the squad and you might aswell just let us compete in the prem:

5 - Greaves

7 - Garner

9 - Larsen

10 - Muniz

11 - Hannibal

*insert gif of Stan's dad off South Park covered in spaff*

I think if we can shift Akpom we’ll still do so.

• Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo