oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

16 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Do people actually beleive that he is training with us? I understand digger has had good info in the past but this just seems way off. Surely someone else would Of heard the same. 
I would love it too be true but seems to me that people are wanting to believe it than actually believing it 

Seemed farfetched. I'm still on the fence about the info, as I am with most "ITK" posts. I put as much stock in them as a news article.

Edited by Foogle
  • Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Leicester fans aren't to complementary about Choudury. 

Yes, but they're a team chasing Europe and finishing in the Top 8 of the Prem.

We're a team in the Champ. The gulf of quality is ridiculous.

• Like 13
3 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

That doesn't automatically mean he's good enough for The Championship though.

Just now, Marvanelli said:

The point is that it's not worth worrying too much about what Leicester fans think about him when their level is significantly higher than ours, not that he's definitely good enough for the Championship. Their concerns aren't the same as ours, the pace of the game, the players they're up against every week, the experience they're up against, it's a huge difference.

• Like 4

@diggerlad07 If you are able to answer how confident is your source about this, have they actually seen Larsen with their own eyes?

The reports coming from elsewhere are just so contrasting and it’s quite a bizarre situation, thanks once again

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

The point is that it's not worth worrying too much about what Leicester fans think about him when their level is significantly higher than ours, not that he's definitely good enough for the Championship. Their concerns aren't the same as ours, the pace of the game, the players they're up against every week, the experience they're up against, it's a huge difference.

Agree with that. 

Still don't really like the fact he's not rated, but agree, he might be a world beater for this division...no one really knows.

It's obviously a risk if we go for him...and should we be taking that risk, assuming he's a replacement for Tav...

9 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

6 minutes ago, Marvanelli said:

He could equally turn out to be another Billy Big Boots like a certain Irish striker we had not so long ago. Once footballers think they've got it made in the PL, they generally seem pretty loathe to slum it in the lower leagues.

Choudhury would undoubtedly be a great signing at this level, brings more mobility and defensive ability than Howson, maybe on the ball we’ll suffer slightly but no doubt we need his defensive capabilities 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Marvanelli said:

Agree with that. 

Still don't really like the fact he's not rated, but agree, he might be a world beater for this division...no one really knows.

It's obviously a risk if we go for him...and should we be taking that risk, assuming he's a replacement for Tav...

I'd assume he was a long-term replacement for Howson, personally. I think he's more of a defensive midfielder. We definitely need to solve that problem this year.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Marvanelli said:

I understand that. But Leicester expectation and judgement for players will be a lot higher standard than ours.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I'd assume he was a long-term replacement for Howson, personally. I think he's more of a defensive midfielder. We definitely need to solve that problem this year.

Yep, he's definitely more of a sitting CM tbf. 

Assuming it's a permanent deal and not a loan, then yes, it would be very likely to be a long-term replacement for Howson.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

I understand that. But Leicester expectation and judgement for players will be a lot higher standard than ours.

So are Brighton's, Arsenal's, Sporting Lisbon's, and Renne's.

The players they loaned us were still dogsh*te. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo