oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

6 minutes ago, Will said:

Oscar Piastri (for any F1 fans out there)

Larsen: "I understand that, without my agreement, Groningen have put out a press release late this afternoon that I am playing for them next year. This is wrong and I have not signed a contract with Groningen for 2023. I will not be playing for Groningen next year."

• Haha 11
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

A lot of money that though, depends how much is upfront and how much is add-ons but it's hardly finding a gem at a bargain price. I guess we'd be hoping to get promoted and him being solid enough in the Prem too.

Just tell them the offer is what it is, but we will throw in a 3 million promotion bonus. 

What's an extra 3 million for a team that's just earned around 200million and has a 25 goal per season striker  😁

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Just unleash the dog and start chasing it around making sure it runs onto the pitches. All while looking into a pair of binoculars. No one will ever suspect anything.

or just sit on a bucket and they'll just think it's Bielsa

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

A lot of money that though, depends how much is upfront and how much is add-ons but it's hardly finding a gem at a bargain price. I guess we'd be hoping to get promoted and him being solid enough in the Prem too.

Only Bausors annual teeth whitening bill mate

• Haha 1

Surely the point here is that none of has proof that Digger is wrong. I agree it all sounds far fetched and may yet prove to be *** but the lad has been a consistent poster on here for a long time so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.

agree that Wilders presser will be interesting tomorrow though 

13 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

If as advised there is a media ban you wont get anywhere near the training ground.

While you're absolutely right here, there's a massive view of the training pitches from the access road to the golf club. Surely they can't lock the whole place down big time.

• Like 2
  • Old Codger changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - Cloak and Digger?
16 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Just unleash the dog and start chasing it around making sure it runs onto the pitches. All while looking into a pair of binoculars. No one will ever suspect anything.

Larsen! Larsen! Jesus Christ! Larsen!

• Haha 14
19 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

If as advised there is a media ban you wont get anywhere near the training ground.

But we'd find out if there is an actual media ban, and the extent of it 😉

1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I understand all the concerns about chasing "unproven" Strikers but this was the model we all bought into with the appointment of Scott. Those unknown Players whose stats looked good on paper but who hadn't yet hit the big time for whatever reason. Why can't "we" find the likes of Riis and Gyokeres before they come good?

I'm not convinced about Muniz for a lot of reasons, Hoppe is a wildcard who may just turn out to be a gangly Aaron Connolly. Strand Larsen seems the nearest to proven but pricewise getting into Gyokeres territory which makes me nervous (plus now FLW are touting him to Burnley). Armstrong should on paper be the real deal but that light now seems to be a lot dimmer and unrealistic. Forss we hope will be the next Championship Striker par excellence but time will tell.

We just have to be patient and let things pan out and whatever will be will be. We have paid big money in the past with some questionable results so lets hope our analysts know what they are looking for. 

Agreed can you imaging the uproar if Scott had been here earlier and we had signed an player from a Danish club called Pukki. He had a good goalscoring record but folks on here would be saying he was scoring at a lower level(including Celtic😄😄)

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I hear KM has got a drone

Was just about to propose that as a solution but I don’t think bombing Rockliffe will get us any sports journalists on site, probably only Kate Adie

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I hear KM has got a drone

I’m currently in Salisbury plain trialling drones (In a swarm) don’t think the battery life will get me to Rockliffe tho 🤷‍♂️

• Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo