oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

7 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Selling false dreams?! 🤣 *** hell some folks need to grow up and get a bit of perspective.

It's always been my dream to see Boro spend 9 million quid on a striker I'd never heard of last week

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, edinboro said:

It does look like it's going to drag on in terms of signings. The fact noone other than Digger seems to have any sort of into on anything being close makes me think it's going to be another week of waiting and hoping. Not the end of the world. Our first 11 is ok. Hopefully Forss can play at QPR and take some of the chances we will create.

I definitely think McNair will be back in to make the defence stronger and less open to breaks. 

The press conference tomorrow should be very interesting. Wilder must be disappointed to not have any extra bodies to work with. Hopefully he is still as positive as post WBA.

Our first 11 ok? Disagree. Our striking options are nearer the poorest in the league as opposed to the best….

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Our first 11 ok? Disagree. Our striking options are nearer the poorest in the league as opposed to the best….

I think he means ok for now. They will be stronger at the end of the window but for a few games it ain’t the end of the world 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

I think that is why its only OK, and not great or fantastic.

1 minute ago, Boro 86 said:

I think he means ok for now. They will be stronger at the end of the window but for a few games it ain’t the end of the world 

Just the probability of points being dropped - bit like Saturday.

15 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Selling false dreams?! 🤣 *** hell some folks need to grow up and get a bit of perspective.

oh some fella reckons Wilder lied to us about incomings, plus all the mess behind the scenes talk. Does no one on twitter look at how little signings have taken place across the championship before deciding we are some massive failure?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Just the probability of points being dropped - bit like Saturday.

Saturday was possibly our the strongest opposition we will face before the Transfer window closes, with the exception of Watford, so a draw with the squad we have right now wasn't that bad a result.

1 minute ago, Robin Johnson said:

Don't agree. They are decent enough if Forss is included. Hopefully enough to get us through another week or 2.

4 minutes ago, LemonTop said:

They'll have to prise him out of fortress Rockliffe first!

IMG_0094.jpeg

And this is what happens when you have Neil Bausor negotiating fees. *** around & he goes elsewhere.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, LemonTop said:

They'll have to prise him out of fortress Rockliffe first!

https://twitter.com/BradJonesJourno/status/1555139516746407936

If we lose out on the bloke I hadnt heard of a week ago to BURNLEY of all people, we riot.

I thought I would hate them less once Dyche was gone but they are still annoying.

Gibbo, pay Groningen whatever they want. I hope it makes some Burnley fans cry

**edit** Just realised this may come across a bit more serious than I meant it, so here is a smiley face 🤣

Edited by OldManGravz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
50 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Everyone is having a breakdown on boro twitter over our lack of signings and Wilder selling false dreams, its pretty sedate in here in comparison

Because we are oneBoro and we know better than all the rest😉

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo