oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, Will said:

You're getting Jorgen Strand Larsen confused with Jordan Larsson

I was about to say, skysports reporting that we are competing with bologna and strasbourg only 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Boro South said:

I’ve been following this site for a few years but this is my first post. 

I just thought I’d say how much I appreciate information that’s posted on here especially Diggerlad07’s over the past few days. I’ve always found his posts to be in good faith, and he doesn’t deserve any criticism that’s floating about. Hater’s always hate. The last few days have been amazingly entertaining on this site  considering we haven’t signed anyone. As ever it’s been a roller coaster of emotions.

I believe Strand Larsen will sign for us. He’s probably been to look round Rockcliffe and Bologna so he can play us off against each other to secure a good wage. Groningen’s director has already said he will sell him at a certain price as long as there’s a sell on clause. Club’s don’t like sell on clause’s so we’ll have to negotiate a way out of it with either a higher price or different add ons.

They’ve even gone for he’s got a slight injury and he’s training alone. Coupled with a media blackout ,this is all classic negotiating tactics straight from the play book.

It’s mirrored Tav’s exit exactly. 

I believe good times are ahead and can’t wait to watch them on Saturday. UTB.

P.S - being my first post,

I realise I’ll have to go through a Cracker’s check 😂.

Double Cross Takedown GIF by ALLBLK

3 hours ago, Brunners said:

I know that bausor can't negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag, yes 

I was collecting for zoeys place outside the ground a couple of years ago, stood at the gates when Neil walked past. I asked for some change and he said he didnt have any. I said "oh go on" and he reluctantly gave me a crisp £20

I am a negotiating mastermind and I'm willing to help the club get some signings over the line

Edited by notjade
  • Haha 3

As its looking increasingly unlikely that there will be any signings for Saturday is it Akpom and Forss up top with Watmore off the bench. 

Also would it be worth Kavanagh of the bench as he seems a little more mobile than Coburn and may suit Wilder's play a bit more. 

Oh and worth it for a bit of "Oh Ah Kavanagh" if he scores,  has a shot or blows his nose. 

8 minutes ago, Boro South said:

I’ve been following this site for a few years but this is my first post. 

I just thought I’d say how much I appreciate information that’s posted on here especially Diggerlad07’s over the past few days. I’ve always found his posts to be in good faith, and he doesn’t deserve any criticism that’s floating about. Hater’s always hate. The last few days have been amazingly entertaining on this site  considering we haven’t signed anyone. As ever it’s been a roller coaster of emotions.

I believe Strand Larsen will sign for us. He’s probably been to look round Rockcliffe and Bologna so he can play us off against each other to secure a good wage. Groningen’s director has already said he will sell him at a certain price as long as there’s a sell on clause. Club’s don’t like sell on clause’s so we’ll have to negotiate a way out of it with either a higher price or different add ons.

They’ve even gone for he’s got a slight injury and he’s training alone. Coupled with a media blackout ,this is all classic negotiating tactics straight from the play book.

It’s mirrored Tav’s exit exactly. 

I believe good times are ahead and can’t wait to watch them on Saturday. UTB.

P.S - being my first post,

I realise I’ll have to go through a Cracker’s check 😂.

Welcome back crackers 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, csimpson82 said:

As its looking increasingly unlikely that there will be any signings for Saturday is it Akpom and Forss up top with Watmore off the bench. 

Also would it be worth Kavanagh of the bench as he seems a little more mobile than Coburn and may suit Wilder's play a bit more

He may well be there anyway if its true about Coburn picking up a knock.

1 minute ago, csimpson82 said:

Also would it be worth Kavanagh of the bench as he seems a little more mobile than Coburn and may suit Wilder's play a bit more

Akpom and Forss are the two I'd go for. Akpom is decent on the ball and can get involved in the build up a bit, as he did against WBA, then Forss is hopefully the guy who can finish chances like Watmore's last week.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, csimpson82 said:

Also would it be worth Kavanagh of the bench as he seems a little more mobile than Coburn and may suit Wilder's play a bit more. 

Oh and worth it for a bit of "Oh Ah Kavanagh" if he scores,  has a shot or blows his nose. 

The worry for me is that he bought forss and coburn on at the same time. I hope they haven't been training as a pairing. I'd rather akpom start than coburn

44 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

It's not crackers. Muniz didn't sign, remember. He ain't a king. But 4 letters, starts with K does sound right 🤣

Or 5 letters starts with a K ends with z used to play for Germany.

23 hours ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

According to this tweet, Larsens agent seems to be pushing for a move

AF4FDBEB-9357-46C5-9DBC-F6808D60AA84.jpeg

ie they want a transfer request so save money paying his contract out

Just now, RiseAgainst said:

I like the fact you haven't committed to a particular day here. Neil Bausor would approve of your tactics.

Bausor.jpg

Sorry mate, did you not get the memo? The Neil Bausor Supporters Association will not be pleased with you mentioning him in a disparaging manner.

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo