oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

If you were gonna do something like that I’d suggest the following: Big box at front of the room, Bausor as the glamorous assistant. The box is opened to reveal that it’s just a normal big box with nothing in it.  Into the room walks Ikpeazu and climbs into the box.  Bausor pulls out a saw and hands it to Wilder.  Wilder proceeds to cut Ikpeazu in half in front of an astonished press core.  They move the now cut box around a bit, give it some pizazz, and then put the pieces back together, placing a blanket over the box to finish.  Wilder taps his magic wand on the box, the blanket is removed to reveal the smiling face of a fully intact Rodrigo Muniz laying in the box, which is then opened to reveal him in full Boro kit.

Be even better if when they opened the box it just contained Uche cut in half.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I'm sold on that too. Meets his agent in Amsterdam and they have flown over to complete the deal.

It's my birthday today and I will put it to you all plainly, Strand Larsen is the perfect present 

• Like 1

Just in case nobody has seen this yet, this is the Echo's recently published take on progress:

"Boro have lodged bids for Norwegian striker Jorgen Strand Larsen but as things stand, Dutch club FC Groningen are standing firm on keeping their frontman as they plan to offer him a new contract. While their pursuit of Larsen stands at an impasse, the club continue to make enquiries for forwards with Fulham’s Rodrigo Muniz on their radar as they await the green light from the Cottagers over a move."

Just now, Mfcdanny said:

Am I reading this wrong… why has it took the plane 2 days to arrive 

It stopped in Amsterdam for 2 days, potential talks? Would explain him being in "individual training"

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Will said:

It stopped in Amsterdam for 2 days, potential talks? Would explain him being in "individual training"

Dosnt make sense to me too be fair. Hope it’s true tho. 

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

Dosnt make sense to me too be fair. Hope it’s true tho. 

Talks are often held at a neutral location and Amsterdam is a piece of *** to get to from Teesside tbf.

• Like 1
Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

Was this today?

Groningen > Amsterdam flight was Tuesday. Flight to Teesside touched down about an hour ago.

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo