oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, NorwichBoro said:

Not many flights could of gone from Groningen to Amsterdam to Middlesbrough in the space of 2/3 days ever. 

Nah remember it could have been anyone. Flight plans go from Groningen to Teesside all the time...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NorwichBoro said:

Not many flights could of gone from Groningen to Amsterdam to Middlesbrough in the space of 2/3 days ever. 

Nah mate, it's clutching at straws.

Let us return to the wild theories of why a player is being allowed to train with us who isn't ours and we haven't even had a bid accepted for. They weren't clutching at straws at all...

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

It's true like. It looks like the Big Eagle has landed....

Screenshot_20220804-182813.jpg

LOL I literally seen this plane coming into land when I was parked up in Preston park, I jokingly thought it must be a player.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Will said:

Nah mate, it's clutching at straws.

Let us return to the wild theories of why a player is being allowed to train with us who isn't ours and we haven't even had a bid accepted for. They weren't clutching at straws at all...

Your right there tbf. People just wanted believe the info. Me included btw. But surely it gets to the point we’re you realise that it all dosnt add up 

1 hour ago, Will said:

Just to probe a bit, and feel free to ignore me or tell me to go away, but how do you know this? Is it just the flight wasn't booked by Boro or that Larsen definitely wasn't on the flight? Feel free to PM also if it can't be public.

I’d like to know this aswell lol, everyone just takes his word as gospel seemingly because it’s not good news.

We had a plane come in from Mallorca after we apparently bid on a Mallorca player, apparently that was nothing.

Now we want a player from Groningen and a plane has came from Groningen via Amsterdam. For all we know it stopped in Amsterdam to talk to one of the Italian clubs who flew out there? Or if it’s true he’s already here it could have been family members or god knows what else.

Idk it’s just coincidental like how many Swedish operated planes come from Groningen to Teesside of all places, of all the times for it to happen, it just so happens it’s the week we are bidding for a player from that exact region 🤷‍♂️ 

43 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

But what's different with that than what usually happens?  When are either ever first to reveal targets, it just doesn’t happen.

The local press may not always be first but usually have a finger on the pulse. On Monday evening there were discussions on here about it being strange that our local Journalists had said nothing compared to the deliberations on Forss just the previous week. Indeed it was only after one of the posters on here contacted a lad from the Gazette that a third party reference was made. The lag was embarrassing considering how they regularly pilfer stories from here and often in a matter of hours. That it was all over here and on Twitter along with Dutch reports for nearly two days seems bizarre that it was ignored by reporters normally very desperate to get clicks on the Gazette site.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Your right there tbf. People just wanted believe the info. Me included btw. But surely it gets to the point we’re you realise that it all dosnt add up 

I just think this is far too big a coincidence to not be something to do with Larsen. Not necessarily him on the flight, but something to do with that deal.

4 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Concerning that we've not been linked with a midfielder in the past week considering we definitely need two through the door maybe three... 

we’ve probably announced 3 but everyone has been too preoccupied investigating flights/tweets etc in relation to our search for the fabled 20 goal a season striker that no one has noticed.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

we’ve probably announced 3 but everyone has been too preoccupied investigating flights/tweets etc in relation to our search for the fabled 20 goal a season striker that no one has noticed.

nah, I checked at 7

2 minutes ago, SimonD said:

That plane has been everywhere recently, according to flight radar 

turkey, Vienna, Belgium, Darlo 

well, not everywhere but y’know

It’s a charter company, basically Uber for rich people.

• Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo