oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

The local press may not always be first but usually have a finger on the pulse. On Monday evening there were discussions on here about it being strange that our local Journalists had said nothing compared to the deliberations on Forss just the previous week. Indeed it was only after one of the posters on here contacted a lad from the Gazette that a third party reference was made. The lag was embarrassing considering how they regularly pilfer stories from here and often in a matter of hours. That it was all over here and on Twitter along with Dutch reports for nearly two days seems bizarre that it was ignored by reporters normally very desperate to get clicks on the Gazette site.

It only broke on here late Sunday evening didn’t it?  It’s not like it was all over everywhere either, it was one source on Twitter, and that’s it.  Diggerlad didn’t even make his first post until Monday evening.  Since when do the Gazette write stories based on that?  Again, I don’t see what’s different to usual? They often have no idea what Boro are doing, and this was no different.

To be honest, I don’t even know what diggerlad meant by a media blackout anyway.  I don’t know anything about how it all works so this could be completely wrong but I wouldn’t imagine that the media are at Rockliffe every day.  Digger said they’d been banned until Friday but why would they be there before Friday’s press conference?  Are they usually hanging around at training?  I assume not but other people will know more than me.  It just seems to me like the club aren’t discussing transfer stuff, and with only one game this week then there is only one press conference for them to be at, so that’s that.

Once more we’ve had a transfer window that promised so much - and to date has delivered so little.It appears the big names appear to be falling one by one. We were told our business will be done early. And that has been partly true. However our inability to strengthen our midfield and strikers is disappointing and somewhat typical of how we operate as a club.

Time for this to be turned on its head. Can’t say I am over confident 

• Haha 1

Understand why people may doubt it etc, thats fine, no skin off my nose. But, I'd really get no kicks from providing 'bad news'. These flights are highlighted/monitored so intensely due to the window. I get that. But in reality they happen year round, day in, day out. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

It’s a charter company, basically Uber for rich people.

Yeah I know mate - was just saying where it had been. It’s owned by a swedish company. Gonna do some more digging.. 

• Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo