oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yep it's the easiest *** question in the history of journalism. If no one asks it, it says a lot about our journos.

I'm guessing that question wasn't on the list of questions the club handed out before they started.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

"Air of confidence..."

Sounds like Boro have launched their own fragrance for men...Eau de Smog...

...to give you that air of confidence... 

I think he was definitely giving away clues there 

remember when Southgate played for England and he got a load of Wham! song titles into his responses to journo questions?

• Haha 2

I think the Gibson/Bouser double act had better be careful, on the back of last seasons somewhat progress,mainly the Cup games, expectations have been risen, but if the likes of especially the Mackems go above us, they could find a backlash, I hope not, but seems more talk than real action, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, kentucky said:

I think the Gibson/Bouser double act had better be careful, on the back of last seasons somewhat progress,mainly the Cup games, expectations have been risen, but if the likes of especially the Mackems go above us, they could find a backlash, I hope not, but seems more talk than real action, 

Fans will always wet the bed, Sheffield United lost their first 2 games in their promotion season. Getting smashed 3-0 by Tony Pulis' Boro in the second game. They romped their way into the top 2, can't put too much stock into the opening fixtures.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, kentucky said:

judging by their performance vs Coventry, Sunderland will be lucky to stay up

• Like 1
Just now, ABH said:

I don’t know how we manage to always get managers that can’t get their transfer targets through the door 

Fans of every other team are asking themselves the same question about their club and manager...

1 minute ago, ABH said:

I don’t know how we manage to always get managers that can’t get their transfer targets through the door 

Funny that, every manager we have can't get transfers through the door. It's almost like they're not entirely the problem.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, ABH said:

Apart from the 6 we got through the door?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
32 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yep it's the easiest *** question in the history of journalism. If no one asks it, it says a lot about our journos.

Or about what they've been briefed not to ask beforehand

chelsea lost out to barca for two player this window and they havent been paying some players full wages to them. every club is competing with other clubs. there is not one stand out club who can get who they want. not anymore.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?