oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

My guess would if been Hoppe if Craig wasn’t so secretive 

yeah I would agree, although from an EG perspective, have they reported on Hoppe? Hoppe might be seen as secretive to them

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

What's everyone's thoughts on today's conference thats on the official website?

He didn't really give much away as to transfers but did for the local journos which is interesting.

Sorry laid low past few days but thought it was for the best for everyone including myself.

Thanks for all the message of support on here and privately, it's appreciated and has made a difference. 

Intrigued to see who this striker is close to signing... I'm hoping it's a name completely off field again to help lift morale and also it's a permanent transfer.

Now it's been confirmed about offer for Larsen  happy to divulge what I heard.

Groiegen allowed him to come for talks Monday and Tuesday with initial fee agreed but on Tuesday night, they changed goalposts and asked for money which to we said no and he went back. Wonder why no journos asked this today? Or if they did, I'm interested to hear the response.

Player extremely unhappy as terms with player was agreed but Groinegen got greedy. Personal opinion, I can't see us revisiting that deal now can you?

Not a chance Gibson will deal with someone who reneges on an agreement. The offer will stand but there's no way he's increasing it.

• Like 3

At the start of every window everyone is we shouldn't over pay, we should not sell cheap and the first window we appear to be going in that direction it's just agree the deal, accept the offer, pay the price. It may take a while for the message get out but eventually people won't put a 50% increase on the agreed deal and expect us to agree. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Could be CB or midfield, who said striker?

image.png.4450d45f5736bffb991dd406f5057ba4.png

i genuinely don’t know……..would you like me to read it out loud for you?

Edited by El Guapo
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I guess that poor old kentucky is the latest target for the bullies 👎

Every single person in my social group of friends reckon there is an obnoxious bully in our group. I seem to be the only one who doesn’t seem to have a clue who it can possibly be though 🤔

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I guess that poor old kentucky is the latest target for the bullies 👎

It’s just a joke based on the fact he asked the question immediately following the article I’ve copied being posted. If he’d read it he wouldn’t need to ask…..

cockwomble 😉

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

It’s just a joke based on the fact he asked the question immediately following the article I’ve copied being posted. If he’d read it he wouldn’t need to ask…..

cockwomble 😉

I don’t remember that one from the TV show.

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, macapes said:

Not a chance Gibson will deal with someone who reneges on an agreement. The offer will stand but there's no way he's increasing it.

Pretty sure I remember the Venky’s trying to pull the same stunt back when we signed Rhodes. Seem to remember an ITK at the time indicating that Gibbo wouldn’t deal with them again.

1 minute ago, JTG said:

Pretty sure I remember the Venky’s trying to pull the same stunt back when we signed Rhodes. Seem to remember an ITK at the time indicating that Gibbo wouldn’t deal with them again.

Signing Gestede was just too good of an opportunity to miss out on because of a petty squabble! 

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

If you sign a player that was say 10th on your list, is he still the right signing just as long as it takes you a big chunk of the transfer window to get there?

I guess it depends on how much you value them at. Maybe they were considered better players but on the more expensive side i.e Larsen. As long as your paying what you think the player is worth and they fit the way you play not sure it matters too much. Every player has the potential to be a flop or a bargain.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?