oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

I can’t see us getting Armstrong, they play 2 up top and only have 3 strikers, so unless we pay a higher than expected considering the manager said he will be given chances I really can’t see it

Wilder said akpom would be given chances last week, the Southampton manager doesn’t really have much say over who comes or goes I don’t think. Yes it would take a lot of money but apparently he’s open to the move and he would be the best striker in the league, plus he actually wants to be in the north east. I don’t think it’s as far fetched as made out.

1 minute ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

I’ve got a feeling Hoppe will be good for us.

Then again, when we were heavily linked with Yaya Sanogo I convinced myself he’d be a solid buy 

He didn't even bother last season did he

Just took the year off

35 minutes ago, Boromadman said:

Anybody take Vydra on a free ? Just been released by Burnley . I know someone on here said something about SG not wanting to buy players over 30 but sure he’s only 30 now and it’s a free , scores goals and knows this league 

He is injured until new year I think mate

Well let’s hope the lad settles in quickly and starts knocking them in for fun.  If he’s been training then he’s only, what, 30 mins behind where Akpom was for us before he started last weekend?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My worry with Hoppe signing if he was identified last season prior to Wilder. This means he clearly isn’t a Wilder signing. Does he fit in with his style of play? Or is he just on a list from the recruitment team?

Is this list matching up with our style of play currently? 

This is where we go wrong. It’s not that we buy ‘bad’ strikers, we just get players in who don’t fit the style of play at the time.

I really Want him to succeed but I have reservations as to if they will slot in. 

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?