oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Forss was talking to the physios before he went off. They have him what looked like an energy gel, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was cramping up a bit. He’s had a short pre-season with up, so it’s hopefully just a precaution. 

Yeah Wilder in his post match with Drury said Forss is short of 90 minute fitness atm and they're still bringing him up to speed. 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, AllBoro10 said:

And Hoppe

Yeah, although he was announced this week. No doubt we'll drag that deal out. 

I'd just love for a player to do a medical with us and be announced on the same day or the day after.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I still think he should have started for the record but Dijksteel and McNair got more plaudits last season when before that he was clearly our first choice 

Tav is also easily replaced, and signing Howson was vital to us this season.  Those plaudits are on the same level in my opinion.  Fry is a better defender overall than either Dijksteel or McNair as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Yeah, although he was announced this week. No doubt we'll drag that deal out. 

I'd just love for a player to do a medical with us and be announced on the same day or the day after.

It's difficult one as we have to wait for the government to grant work permit 

9 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Someone should explain to him that our strategy is to be patient in the window and wait to sign the right players.

He should know that there is still 3,5 weeks to go so nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1

Silver lining hopefully this result was a kick up the *** at the right time and we make a proper push in these last few weeks to bring in some much needed reinforcements. I sincerely hope we're spinning several plates and also looking for a midfielder because we desperately need to freshen it up.

• Like 3

Give Lenihan time. He's made two league appearances. Granted, he's not shown any of the form he had at Blackburn, but he's a better player than we've seen so far.

One positive from today. Forss. I love him already. Pro-Forss Clique impending. 

• Like 3
Just now, Lurker said:

Because it was asked earlier, Ben Gibson is not coming back.

Muniz will sign next week.

Do you think Muniz will be our last ST addition?

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Because it was asked earlier, Ben Gibson is not coming back.

Muniz will sign next week.

Good. Gibson is crap. Muniz will be a good addition but need one more marquee striker after that.

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

No, 1 more after that. 

Do you know what other positions we are targeting mate? Or if we have bids in for any other positions? Won't ask for names as I understand they might want to keep it secret

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?