oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

So what the hell was the 24 pages talking about. 
Don’t tell me someone said that Pringles are a crisp and @Denzel Zanzibar kicked off again

or 

did someone disagree with @Changing Times 🤷‍♂️

(all jokes men 😉)

We all know that 24 pages would of been a slow day if either of those were to happen haha

• Haha 2
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

And if Lumley had made the same mistakes as Steffen he’d be getting ripped apart on here.  The goal was whatever but that weird pass he decided to play in the second half wasn’t particularly smart, and he’s almost been lobbed from distance twice in his first two games.  One that he had to tip over for a corner, one that just went over.  I think he’s a bit too casual from what I’ve seen so far.  That might just be as a result of not playing much first team football recently or that he’s been playing with an exceptional group of players at Man City.  Just based on his Man City performances, he does seem to susceptible to moments of daftness/basic mistakes.  Mejias was the same when he first arrived, and was dropped in short order.  This fella is better than him though, maybe just needs to settle down a bit or really get into the playing week in, week out.

Too casual is exactly how I'd describe him.

He's played enough football at a decent level that he's obviously got something about him, but he needs to get his head in the game a bit more and cut out the daft errors

• Like 4
Just now, Tudders80 said:

If lumley made the same mistakes from the 10th game onwards he would be ripped apart. I don't think he would have in the 2nd game. There would have been some that said they never fancied him. Some that say give him a chance. And most saying goalkeepers have a rick now and again. Pretty much the same treatment Steffan is getting. My opinion on it anyway. 

Mistakes are mistakes mate.  I don’t think people would be happy with goalkeepers making mistakes whether it’s their first game or their hundredth.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Mistakes are mistakes mate.  I don’t think people would be happy with goalkeepers making mistakes whether it’s their first game or their hundredth.

I never said they'd be happy. I said some would say "give him a chance" and some would accept that most keepers make a mistake now and again. Lumley didn't make mistakes now and again. He made them now, and now, and now, and now....he lost all patience of fans because he was a mistake waiting to happen. If after 10 games steffan is the same he'll get the same treatment 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tudders80 said:

I never said they'd be happy. I said some would say "give him a chance" and some would accept that most keepers make a mistake now and again. Lumley didn't make mistakes now and again. He made them now, and now, and now, and now....he lost all patience of fans because he was a mistake waiting to happen. If after 10 games steffan is the same he'll get the same treatment 

Steffen has made a few before coming here as well, hence why I mentioned his time at Man City.  I’d be surprised if anyone seriously wants the lad dropped right now.

42 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I thought we were €4m off Larsen's valuation 

Original reports were they would accept 10 million euros and we had offered 8 million pounds. However, the new "rumours" are they now want 12 million quid. Hasn't been confirmed though 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?