oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

Original reports were they would accept 10 million euros and we had offered 8 million pounds. However, the new "rumours" are they now want 12 million quid. Hasn't been confirmed though 

Craig John's quoted £12m tbf, so probably not far wrong or at least that's what the club want us to think

14 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Anyone know if Wilder has a presser for Barnsley cup?

I was about to say I'd imagine he would have one tomorrow. But now that I think about it, I can't remember if league cup games usually have them. 

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I was about to say I'd imagine he would have one tomorrow. But now that I think about it, I can't remember if league cup games usually have them. 

Same @Tom. Its what led me to ask the question. 

34 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

Original reports were they would accept 10 million euros and we had offered 8 million pounds. However, the new "rumours" are they now want 12 million quid. Hasn't been confirmed though 

£10 million euros is £8,440 million , make them a final offer of that , or £8m and Uche . If they say no , move on for good.

lucas Joao and George Puskas from Reading are available, £5m for the pair . Proper Wilder strikers. Akpom / Muniz , Hoppe and Forss and were done up front .

Edited by Simply Red
Change
5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

£10 million euros is £8,440 million , make them a final offer of that , or £8m and Uche . If they say no , move on for good.

lucas Joao and George Puskas from Reading would be my choices, £5m for the pair . Proper Wilder strikers. Akpom / Muniz , Hope and Forss and were done up front .

Puskas looked a proper player a few year back around the time woody took over, could be worth a punt

• Like 1

I would appreciate it if In the next presser the journos ramp up the questions in regards to midfielders coming in because the sheer lack of links is a concern for me. Wouldn’t mind been linked to another left centre back or 2 either. It feels a bit too quiet for me and I am concerned 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

lucas Joao and George Puskas from Reading are available, £5m for the pair . Proper Wilder strikers. Akpom / Muniz , Hoppe and Forss and were done up front .

Puscas is atrocious mate. Joao is good but he's already managed to injure himself before the season even started. 

5 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

There's a flight from Perugia due in at 10am tomorrow morning.  Errea related or a new signing?

Sorry, I'm bored.

Was one from Geneva today too

3 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Puskas looked a proper player a few year back around the time woody took over, could be worth a punt

Found his goalscoring boots on loan in Italy second half of the season with 8 goals in 18 games, still only 26 and 6ft 2in.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?