oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, Teesside Tank said:

I’m not sure why Keiran Scott was willing to openly talk about it, I know he trusts the guy he spoke to so maybe he should keep his cards closer to his chest in future. 

Not trying to be funny, but maybe he shouldn't trust the guy!! After all  that guy he trusted has now ensured its on  a fans forum. Seems quite untrustworthy. 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Teesside Tank said:

I’m not sure why Keiran Scott was willing to openly talk about it, I know he trusts the guy he spoke to so maybe he should keep his cards closer to his chest in future. 

So he trusts your mate, who tells you that the club are bothered by leaks, so you immediately sign up to a message board and post about it.

Yes, this definitely makes sense and really happened.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:
19 minutes ago, Tom said:

It's been reported by multiple outlets that Muniz is one of the players Wilder said we had an offer in for

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/20428131.middlesbrough-rodrigo-muniz-set-join-loan-fulham/

There is a lot of the use of the words 'It is understood' in that article, for me that doesnt indicate Wilder confirmed anything.

It doesn't, but I also don't think that various news pages have reported that he is a player we're interested in because he'd liked a few tweets.

1 minute ago, macapes said:

So he trusts your mate, who tells you that the club are bothered by leaks, so you immediately sign up to a message board and post about it.

Yes, this definitely makes sense and really happened.

Aren't all rumours breaking the confidence of someone at the club? 

11 minutes ago, Borodane said:

@Lurkerwrote at the weekend that the deal was/is close. It still looks like it's up to Fulham though so unless they get busy in the transfermarket I can't see it being that close as surely they don't want to go into games without a striker on the bench. This isn't me doubting Lurker as I do believe we have an agreement with the player and Fulham, but we're just left waiting on Fulham which is dragging out as they aren't in that much of a hurry.

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The Muniz thing is legit & has been close at various points. Lurker has said before it was almost done.

Whilst I don't doubt that @Lurker is one of the legitimate ITK's on here and I appreciate the insights he gives us but, as with any transfers rumours, you have to take them all with a pinch of salt. 

Just because @Lurker said it was true certainly doesn't mean that it is true.

Until we get confirmation from within the club, like we did with about the Larsen bid, i'm always going to remain a little sceptical about rumours.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Aren't all rumours breaking the confidence of someone at the club? 

Not really. If your source is a tea lady I don't think that them seeing a guy and passing it onto a friend is breaking anyone's confidence really. Not to this extent anyway 

Edit. I'm pretty sure that Lurker and other itk people have sources that tell them stuff knowing it's going on here too. 

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

It doesn't, but I also don't think that various news pages have reported that he is a player we're interested in because he'd liked a few tweets.

That strikes me as desperate reporting with very little substance.

1 minute ago, Tudders80 said:

Not really. If your source is a tea lady I don't think that them seeing a guy and passing it onto a friend is breaking anyone's confidence really. Not to this extent anyway 

I would imagine there's a certain level of private discussion that occurs inside a club and is meant to be kept that way. 

If that is passed on to an outside source then the person doing that is sharing confidential information, likewise those sharing it on a message board are sharing confidential information. 

We all enjoy reading it but if we're going to get all precious about the source then maybe it should be the same rules for everyone. 

21 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Onyedika

So how is it pronounced? 

Maybe like something you’d hear on the set of an X rated film, the crew might shout in a similar way to when a keeper is about to take his goal kick as the stars go for the first big scene :

Oooooooooooooh On-Ye-Dik Ahhhhh

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

Im not convinced that the Muinz thing was ever a thing imo, all the speculation seemed to come from him liking a cpl of tweets, I mean if someone tweeted me with a clip of the Watmore miss asking me if I would have scored it, I would have liked it too.  It's just a case of bad maths from a few supporters.

The other thing that lends credibility to it is we seem to be using last summers shopping list this year.

Hoppe

Mowatt

Muniz

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I would imagine there's a certain level of private discussion that occurs inside a club and is meant to be kept that way. 

If that is passed on to an outside source then the person doing that is sharing confidential information, likewise those sharing it on a message board are sharing confidential information. 

We all enjoy reading it but if we're going to get all precious about the source then maybe it should be the same rules for everyone. 

What? You think a guy that let's say polishes the players alloys at the training ground and sees a new guy and passes that on is divulging "club confidentiality". 

Treat him the same way as Gibson if you want  

1 minute ago, Tudders80 said:

What? You think a guy that let's say polishes the players alloys at the training ground and sees a new guy and passes that on is divulging "club confidentiality". 

Treat him the same way as Gibson if you want  

How do you know where Lurker or Digger's information comes from? 

If someone is spotted in the club that's one thing, it usually means the deal is done, but if the club are trying to sign someone then leaking it on a message board could potentially scupper a deal. Thats what I'm talking about, don't criticise some posters and hero worship others. 

I couldn't care less either way but people on here are too quick to gang up posters sometimes. 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?