oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, Marvanelli said:

Glad we didn't get him. Like I mentioned a week or two ago, he isn't good enough IMO.

Happy to be proved wrong.

i'd be happy you were proven right and they never went up lol

• Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

The free agent list still has some decent quality kicking about, quite a few left footed CB's that could be appealing if we are looking to save funds for other positions such as striker or midfield.

John Brooks, USA international who last played Wolfsburg is a left footed CB, remember he was one of those rare defenders with crazy pace on older FIFA's, although probably would prefer to stay in the Bundesliga.

Yoann Barber as well who is left footed, over 200 appearances for Brentford & QPR is available on a free, no idea if he is actually any good mind.

Naby Sarr as well but he's probably too slow for the system Wilder wants to play.

Quite a few good options on the first 3 or 4 pages in a few positions, be good to see other peoples thoughts on potential free agents that could suit the team.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/vertragslosespieler

• Like 2
Just now, WarnocksLoveChild said:

If we get mowatt then choudhary chat can be put to bed. Only reason baggies haven't got him already is ffp. If choudhary prefers the baggies then it's no big loss, probably why we targeted mowatt as we knew they needed him off the wage bill to get hamza. 

Um, Hamza just went to Watford mate.

• Like 1
Just now, WarnocksLoveChild said:

If we get mowatt then choudhary chat can be put to bed. Only reason baggies haven't got him already is ffp. If choudhary prefers the baggies then it's no big loss, probably why we targeted mowatt as we knew they needed him off the wage bill to get hamza. 

I think him moving to Watford puts it to bed!

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Watford look very strong at the moment, if they hold onto their front 3 it'll be hard to see anyone finishing above them IMO. 

Well you can guarantee if they don't look like automatic promotion candidates from January onwards, the owners will take swift and decisive action. 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I think him moving to Watford puts it to bed!

typical of our poor recruitment giving up when a player signs for another club no wonder we cant get anyone through the door

• Haha 7
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?