oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, J.T. said:

It’s not as if the goals have flowed fluidly for him. In his whole club career, he has scored in 4 different matches. No doubt this guy will be the first to jump on Hoppe’s back if his previously poor stats are replicated in a Boro shirt. 

We could just judge how he plays for us to be fair, rather than looking at his fairly small data set and trying to imply it one way or the other 

5 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

We could just judge how he plays for us to be fair, rather than looking at his fairly small data set and trying to imply it one way or the other 

Well what’s the point in having a fans forum if we aren’t allowed to analyse new players based on the data we currently have for them? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lurker said:

It’s not

By close you mean Fulham have to sign 1-2 forwards first which doesn’t look particular close to happening. Or do you think Fulham will release him after this game regardless?

1 minute ago, J.T. said:

Well what’s the point in having a fans forum if we aren’t allowed to analyse new players based on the data we currently have for them? 

Yeah, you don't have to blindly agree with every signing, and I don't see what is wrong with discussing the data available. I didn't even think CT's comment was that bad, he wasn't ignoring the goals, he was just putting forward his opinion about the rest of Hoppe's game. It doesn't mean he is gonna get on Hoppe's back when he plays for us. 

I'm not saying @Changing Times isn't a doyle, but I think the entire idea of calling yourself the "Doyle Police" and searching forums for comments you disagree with just to mock them online makes you even worse than a doyle. 

If you're reading this, why not sign up to the forum and put forward your side of the conversation in a reasoned debate, instead of taking comments out of context to try and mock people on another platform?

• Like 6

Ben Gibson's just gifted Wigan a goal there. Cements my opinion really, I'm not in any rush to see him back in a Boro shirt any time soon.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

Yeah, you don't have to blindly agree with every signing, and I don't see what is wrong with discussing the data available. I didn't even think CT's comment was that bad, he wasn't ignoring the goals, he was just putting forward his opinion about the rest of Hoppe's game. It doesn't mean he is gonna get on Hoppe's back when he plays for us. 

I'm not saying @Changing Times isn't a doyle, but I think the entire idea of calling yourself the "Doyle Police" and searching forums for comments you disagree with just to mock them online makes you even worse than a doyle. 

If you're reading this, why not sign up to the forum and put forward your side of the conversation in a reasoned debate, instead of taking comments out of context to try and mock people on another platform?

Maybe he used to be... 👀

15 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Go for it but at least accept that you can't extrapolate much from just the raw data of a 21 year old who played 23 games for a side on a record breaking losing run

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Oh great I'm now tarnished with doyles. My wit charm and vast knowledge of football has taken a kick today.

How do Crackers 👍🏻

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?