oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Good signing that for them. They also play a wing back system so suits them well.

Can only assume we were not interested and are after someone else for that position.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

John Ruddy been officially let go by Wolves it seems, I wouldn't be totally against him signing. Was always a Good Championship level keeper for both Wolves and Norwich.

I read something regarding George Friend a few pages back the other day and I would be totally all for it, would add some great leadership and the fans would surely be right behind him still and as a left sided centre back I think he could do a real job for us even if just as a back up option.

Also heard the Rhodes rumors and I personally believe he is a perfect Wilder Striker, such a hard worker and a great finisher.

Which leads me to my final former Boro player, Ben Gibson. I again would love to see him return and think he could flourish in the left sided centre back role for Wilder's system. I do think the best options for those outside centre back roles are more suited to a full back converted/secondary centre back but at Sheff United Wilder didn't always have that option and was still greatly successful. If Fry was to leave Gibson would be great in the middle of the 3 of course.  

22 minutes ago, mj south said:

pink floyd art GIF by hoppip

Patience

Next week Howson’s future will be clear and the club will know what is happening with Spence and the structure of the deal. 

things will pick up back end of next week I am sure.

I'm sure they will, I was expecting agew more rumours but if its a case if the club doing a good job of keeping everything under wraps then I shouldn't really complain

12 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Patience

Next week Howson’s future will be clear and the club will know what is happening with Spence and the structure of the deal. 

things will pick up back end of next week I am sure.

Why will Howsons future be clear next week mate? You heard something? 

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?