Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - Land of Hoppe & Glory?


Recommended Posts

Good loans are so key... Garner, Davis, Spence, Zinckernagel all loans for Forest. 

Whereas ours made our team worse. Getting some quality PL loans could make or break our side for next season. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Forest have taken the lead through an own goal and are 45 minutes away from promotion.

It's been an awful game, and I was hoping Huddersfield would win, but it should be good news for us financially if it stays like this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Forest have taken the lead through an own goal and are 45 minutes away from promotion.

It's been an awful game, and I was hoping Huddersfield would win, but it should be good news for us financially if it stays like this.

Got to expect Huddersfield to have a go this half at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Got to expect Huddersfield to have a go this half at least.

I hope so, would be fun to see Rhodes manage another off the bench goal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Sounds about right.  Just a question of what a decent bid is.

They bought him for £1m, my guess is that somewhere around £8m would be what they'd consider decent.

But that's just based on feels.

Hopefully it's less though and hopefully he'd be interested in leaving.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I will love it if we sign him you know, just because so many Coventry fans seem to think it's a sideways/backwards move 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

They bought him for £1m, my guess is that somewhere around £8m would be what they'd consider decent.

But that's just based on feels.

Hopefully it's less though and hopefully he'd be interested in leaving.

I wonder what we'd max out at?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I wonder what we'd max out at?

We were seemingly willing to pay £9m for Muniz if the media chatter at the time was true, and he was completely untested.

We're in a better financial situation now, especially if Spence is sold for big money.

Whether it would be wise to spend that much is a different matter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gyokeres for 5m would be a great piece of business. I'd expect 8m or so too.

We really are quite lucky with the Spence situation. Could potentially fund nearly all our summer business if we're clever. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

We were seemingly willing to pay £9m for Muniz if the media chatter at the time was true, and he was completely untested.

We're in a better financial situation now, especially if Spence is sold for big money.

Whether it would be wise to spend that much is a different matter.

Bloody hell, was Muniz £9m?  Thought it was less than that 😲

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Bloody hell, was Muniz £9m?  Thought it was less than that 😲

Fabrizio romano put it at 8mil euros plus a 25% sell on fee. At least that's what he went to fulham for, I dont see why we would have bid anymore than that unless we were trying to get him without the sell on fee.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Uwe changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - Land of Hoppe & Glory?
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - It's a slow market...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...