oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

3 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

It's an upgrade on Poontang being brought into the conversation earlier today 😉

What's the capital of North Korea got to do with anything? 😁

• Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Caoimhin Kelleher has just told the Irish media that he doesn’t think he wants to stay on the bench at Liverpool and will probably look for a loan next season. I would be happy with him at the Boro. Anyone else?

He ticks all the boxes, he's Irish ✔️

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Caoimhin Kelleher has just told the Irish media that he doesn’t think he wants to stay on the bench at Liverpool and will probably look for a loan next season. I would be happy with him at the Boro. Anyone else?

No idea if he's any good, but would be worth it just to hear Maddo trying to pronounce his name. 😆

I think if he arrived it would have Maddo reaching for the beta blockers, "Ciao Min Kelly Her, lines up in Goal for Boro today!"

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Let’s be honest if he has ambitions of being a starting goalkeeper which going by that he does he needs to leave permanently, although Liverpool will probably only allow a loan. Can see him going on to have a very good career if he leaves Liverpool

9 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He ticks all the boxes, he's Irish ✔️

Exactly  🇮🇪 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Would be happy enough with that, but it presumably leaves us looking for yet another goalkeeper next summer, whether he thrives or flops.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Would be happy enough with that, but it presumably leaves us looking for yet another goalkeeper next summer, whether he thrives or flops.

Could throw in an incentive though, if we get promoted we buy him for £x amount

In case we get him, how is his forename pronounced..  asking for a friend called Maddo

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Im sure he will be a quality player as he seems popular at Liverpool, but he literally has only 4 league appearances in his whole career.

Not if theres enough evidence that he would be the safe pair of hands that we need...

3 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

In case we get him, how is his forename pronounced..  asking for a friend called Maddo

Qweeveen

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blanco said:

He may want to go out on loan, whether Liverpool would be happy is another matter. both Adrian and Karius are leaving them this summer, so doubtful they will want to lose Kelleher, even temporarily. Klopp has described him as the best “2nd choice goalkeeper in the world”. Difficult for both parties, as he needs regular game time if he is to make the most of his career, but Liverpool need the best possible reserve keeper.

Qweeveen

Hmmmm....   think he will be referred to as "the lad from Liverpool"  or be given a nickname..  guessing the "mh" provides the "V"

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?