oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

I know, let's talk about politics! Any thoughts on the result of the no-confidence vote, chaps?

(Please don't actually start talking about politics. I was joking. Have mercy mods 🙏).

Boris has shown once again that he is a winner 🙌

We could do worse than sign him ourselves 👍

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

#Attitudeoverability 

boris johnson GIFAnimated GIF

It's been a while since we had someone who takes no prisoners.  We need someone like him that understands the dark arts required at times.  Lenihan isn't fit to lace his boots.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Borodane said:

If that’s the case then it should just be a matter of days. Surely we’re not going to let them talk to Spence if the club doesn’t feel confident in reaching an agreement with spurs. 

You’re a bit naive if you think they’re not already talking to each other … 🙃

1 hour ago, Milton80 said:

How can personal terms be agreed without agreeing a price with us first?

I didn't think clubs could speak to contracted players without the clubs permission?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Humpty said:

You’re a bit naive if you think they’re not already talking to each other … 🙃

What you're saying doesn’t make any sense. I know why you’re trying to be smart but there is a difference between off the record talks and sanctioned talks where the player actually agrees a contract and it hits the media. I don’t doubt that Spence’s agent will have sounded out several agents from other clubs since January and now we’re apparently confident enough about a deal with spurs that we are letting them talk contract talks with the player 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mj south said:

I didn't think clubs could speak to contracted players without the clubs permission?

It's not a reliable account.

3 minutes ago, mj south said:

Maybe we have allowed him to speak to clubs. We all know we are selling him so best to just make it happen asap if clubs indicate that they are willing to meet our demands. Just the structure of the deal to negotiate. 

8 minutes ago, mj south said:

Happens all the time. Its the norm now. Not sure about that dodgy twitter account though lol

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mj south said:

Happens regularly  i believe. A live example right now Arsenal have reportedly agreed terms with Jesus but still discussing fee with city.

The selling club is usually happy to grant clubs permission for a club to speak to a player and his representatives if they are confident of agreeing a fee with buying club soon.

55 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

boris johnson GIFAnimated GIF

It's been a while since we had someone who takes no prisoners.  We need someone like him that understands the dark arts required at times.  Lenihan isn't fit to lace his boots.

He's better than that, he has the power of The Force

boris darth GIF

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, tmcc said:

Parrott is only 20 and had abit of a break-out season last year. performed well in the league, and got a couple for Ireland. Also, he might be the type of striker Wilder likes as he's adept at passing.

Ranked in the 70-80%, percentile for progressive passing success%, Second assists and passes.  and above 80% for pass accuracy and smart passes.

70-80 percentile chance of being shizer in the championship. If Balogun struggled I don't think Parrot will be much better. We need a couple of proven strikers where we know what we are going to get out of them most weeks.

• Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?