oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, "KM" said:

I get that but next summer we would still be looking for a new GK again. I would prefer someone who we can call our number one for years to come but maybe nobody is available who fits that. 

not if one of Hemmings, Brynn and James pushes on? plus Roberts (if he signs) would still be here

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, "KM" said:

I get that but next summer we would still be looking for a new GK again. I would prefer someone who we can call our number one for years to come but maybe nobody is available who fits that. 

Michael Cooper at Plymouth. Probably a lot of competition for him and no idea what kind of fee they’d be after but 22 years old and best keeper in league 1 last season.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JTG said:

Michael Cooper at Plymouth. Probably a lot of competition for him and no idea what kind of fee they’d be after but 22 years old and best keeper in league 1 last season.

Think Bazunu might have something to say about Cooper being labelled the best keeper in that league 😊

• Like 1
Just now, TLF10 said:

Roberts is a free and kept 21 clean sheets last season so worth a punt imo.

Defo. Have no qualms at all about him being a no 2/ potential no 1 if he impressed In pre season 

6 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

That's interesting. I'm assuming some are more reliable than others and some will provide you with more info too.

In regards to these strikers. Have we held talks with the clubs/players? Has a fee been agree for either or both?

Does it sound likely we'll have either of them in this week?

Yes I have 1 particular that is near enough involved with transfers. 

1 permanent 1 loan. 

the strikers might be a bit longer but I think there will definitely transfer action next week that isn’t dependant on spence money.

• Like 3

Well this is interesting. It looked nailed on that Henderson was going to Newcastle but my mate has just told me that Ashworth has pulled the plug on the deal as they see other positions as priority and they still need to be careful under FFP. 

If another Premier League club do not come in for him before the transfer window closes I think Chris Wilder will push for him. This might explain why it feels like we’ve gone cold on Darlow. 👀

Just now, AllBoro10 said:

I feel really excited for these next few weeks and this season. 

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. How many times have we been let down in the past? 😂

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Yes I have 1 particular that is near enough involved with transfers. 

1 permanent 1 loan. 

the strikers might be a bit longer but I think there will definitely transfer action next week that isn’t dependant on spence money.

You think we'll sign someone for a fee without the Spence money?

Leninhan & Roberts will surely be done next week, are you expecting others in on top of those?

13 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

not if one of Hemmings, Brynn and James pushes on? plus Roberts (if he signs) would still be here

I still think we’ll bring in a new number 1 GK whether it’s this summer or the next one. I don’t think we’ll be pinning our hopes on any of the young lads yet personally. 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?