oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

"Birmingham tried for Butland but the 29-year-old was not keen.  Boro could appeal, though, if Chris Wilder sells it properly."

Sells it properly?! He's been *** for about 3 years, he should be the one selling himself to us.  Cheeky get.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
20 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

We need to get full market value for Spence. It feels like his behaviour is a deliberate ploy to make us shift him at a knock down price just to be shot of him. I wouldn’t be surprised if his agent is party to it and knowing the way Levy works in transfers him too. Personally I would be very happy to watch the stupid t*** rot for two years while we keep his registration. I still don’t think he’s all that as a player, defensively naive and lacks end product at the other end but if he’s in demand then we want top dollar and shouldn’t be bullied by anybody into selling on the cheap. 

Somebody said a few pages back that Djed's agent is mates with Levy.  Wouldn't surprise me if they'd cooked all this up together.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

"Birmingham tried for Butland but the 29-year-old was not keen.  Boro could appeal, though, if Chris Wilder sells it properly."

Sells it properly?! He's been *** for about 3 years, he should be the one selling himself to us.  Cheeky get.

Selling it properly  - or in other words, offering a lot more money!

• Like 1

It does look like the Heaton option is dead with Henderson moving closer to the exit. 

Butland's last season with Stoke he was absolutely awful couldn't hold on to anything and shots were going straight through him. 

If Butland needs much convincing as he watches Johnstone come in the door to rival Guiata it says more about him than Wilder or Boro... 

• Like 2

Now I've calmed down, it's not much of a link is it?  

"KEEPER Jack Butland has joined the list of likely targets at Middlesbrough."

So what, he's on a list of keepers we MIGHT try and sign?  He might as well just list all the 2nd or 3rd keepers at PL clubs in that case.

9 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Somebody said a few pages back that Djed's agent is mates with Levy.  Wouldn't surprise me if they'd cooked all this up together.

I thought the supposed link is something to do with Harry Redknapp?

Just now, Changing Times said:

I thought the supposed link is something to do with Harry Redknapp?

Yeah his agent is Harry Redknapp's son.  I'm assuming not the beautiful dunce one - I don't know how many he has.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?