oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Yeah his agent is Harry Redknapp's son.  I'm assuming not the beautiful dunce one - I don't know how many he has.

I dont think that is right, Redknapp is with the same agency but his agent is Spence's agent's Dad. Both very cosy with Levy. 

3 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

I dont think that is right, Redknapp is with the same agency but his agent is Spence's agent's Dad. Both very cosy with Levy. 

Ah right, OK, I must've read that bit wrong.

It's funny that they're replacing Jack Butland, who was once highly rated but was awful in his final season at Stoke, with Sam Johnstone who was once highly rated but was awful last season with West Brom.

Statistically anyway, I've never even seen a West Brom fan in the wild, so I'm not sure whether they agree that he was as awful as the stats make out.

• Like 3

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/every-championship-transfer-completed-middlesbroughs-24262538

Full list of all the clubs in championship and they business.

Really not a lot that has happened at all which might assist the bed wetters from well not bed wetting I guess.

Cardiff been very busy but not a single of they signings do I look at think “we should have gone for him.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:59 PM, "KM" said:

Palace agree Johnstone deal according to our good friend Alan Nixon. Is there any chance we can get Jack Butland? 

Alan Nixon definitely reads oneBoro. 

13 hours ago, Crackers said:

Completely agree with this. We saw that sporar is a decent player and I think he could really kick on especially alongside somebody like Gyokores or Armstrong. 

Did we really? Can you tell me what he did in the 30 odd appearances with 6 goal involvements from open play that convinced you that he was good enough at all to play at this level considering he was in a team that was in the top 10 for most of the season. He literally showed nothing for me and even his attitude towards trying to be physical or win the ball was appalling 90% of the time. You could get a free from league one who could offer what he did over the course of the season. He doesn't have the heart or desire to make it in England and his talent doesn't allow him to coast at this level. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Simple question the more the Spence situation drags on should we expect him to return to Boro for pre season training?

I think all parties will probably want to avoid this tbh. I reckon the deal will be done soon

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?