oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

12 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Also worth noting Bola was not in any of the training photos released by the club the other day. He could be fixing up a move away. Or there could be an entirely non transfer related explanation for his absence 

So based on who was absent and who was present in the training photos do we assume howson & paddy are leaving and that Payero is staying?

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Also worth noting Bola was not in any of the training photos released by the club the other day. He could be fixing up a move away. Or there could be an entirely non transfer related explanation for his absence 

Wouldn't surprise me if he was moved on, I just don't think he necessarily suits the system very well anymore. He's a decent LB in a back 4 but I don't think he's up to playing the LCB role (and as said above I'd rather continue playing Paddy there) and I think the LWB role is more suited to a converted winger like we've done with Jones and are seemingly looking to do with Giles.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

So based on who was absent and who was present in the training photos do we assume howson & paddy are leaving and that Payero is staying?

No. McNair will have been given an extended break because of international commitments and Howson hasn’t made his mind up yet. I’m sure will be informed of his decision soon. Payero is contracted to the club and is an asset so regardless of whether he’s staying or going he should be back training with the club whilst negotiations happen for a potential move if that is the case. 

8 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

Paddy has been away with Northern Ireland so probably been given an extra week or so along with the likes of McGree, Boyd-Munce possibly some others I'm forgetting who have also been away for internationals. Howson technically not under contract past the end of the month so I suppose he's not required to be there for now and it depends how things progress. Payero being there probably suggests at the least that nothing is imminent as others who are still under contract but clearly looking to be moved on like Uche, Hall, Akpom, Coulson were seemingly not there.

30 minutes ago, "KM" said:

What makes you think Wilder is going to look at the youngsters more next season? You said the same about the young GK’s at the club but it’s quite clear now we are after two new GK’s. It looks like we want as much experience as possible so I really don’t see a way in for the youngsters. Not in the league at least. 

Gibson generally trains with the first team 

5 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

At least Steve attended match days last season.

I'm beginning to think this is like when Ali Dia told Southampton he was George Weah's cousin. Have we been duped into signing Shola?! 😂

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Gibson generally trains with the first team 

Ahh must have missed that did he make the bench often last season? 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?